Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- Fresh Graduates
- Manual Tester
- Automation Tester
What will you learn?
- Introduction & instatllation of karma.
- Testing Angular JS contollers.
- Testing Angular JS directives.
- End To End Testing
- Achieve successful Unit testing using Karma Framework
- Execute end to end testing by enrolling in Jasmine Karma Training Course
- Implement end to end testing through user perspective by acquiring Jasmine Karma Certification
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Introduction & instatllation of karma
- Tesing Angular JS contollers
- Testing Angular JS directives
- End To End Testing using angular JS Js applications
- Introduction and configuration of karma framework
Senior Business Analyst
Yes. There are plugins for most of the common testing frameworks (such as Jasmine, Mocha, QUnit). If there is no plugin for the testing framework you like, go ahead and write one. It is simple - you can start by looking into the source code of the existing ones.
Karma has primarily been designed for low level (unit) testing. If it's an AngularJS app, you can use Karma with the karma-ng-scenario plugin. However, we recommend Protractor for high-level testing.
Of course! Check out the docs for Jenkins, Semaphore, TeamCity or Travis.
The latest stable version from NPM (npm install karma). See versioning for more detailed information about Karma's release channels.
Karma works on all LTS versions node in active maintenance state (see LTS docs for more info) as well as the latest stable version. That is 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, and 8.x at this point. Karma is released under the MIT license. Site by Friedel Ziegelmayer. Logo by Isaac Durazo.