Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- IT professionals with interest or experience in Field Service solutions for large-scale customers.
After the competition of the course, professionals will be able to:
- Identify the specific components seen in the field service implementation
- Improve first-time fix rate
- Schedule onsite visits with the customer
- Define the product as a service that is to be delivered to the customers
- Provide accurate account and equipment history to the field technician
- Manage follow-up works
- Avoid equipment downtime
- Determine the suitable pricing option as per the specific situation
- Determine the resources required in the specific situation
- Keep the status of the customers updated
- There is no strict pre-requisite for the course. However, a basic understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform can help in having a smooth learning experience.
About Related Certification - Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Field Service Consultant Associate
Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Field Service Consultant Associate will provide you with an understanding of the Dynamics 365 field service platform. After completion of the course, you will be able to configure Dynamics 365 Field Service platform in your organization and manage work orders, inventory, agreements and other related details. You must pass MB-240 exam to earn this certification.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Identify key service configuration considerations
- Users and security roles
- Define work order types, statuses, and sub statuses
- Define incident and service task types
- Define Field Service products, services, and pricing options
- Define service territories
- Configure Field Service account preferences
- Labs: Configure Field Service settings
- Identify the different types of resources available
- Define supporting resource components such as characteristics, roles, and organizational units
- Setup an individual bookable resource
- Geocode resources, starting and ending locations, and viewing on the map
- Define pools, crews, and facilities
- Labs: Set up and configure bookable resources
- Define and use resource pools in scheduling scenarios
- Use the facility scheduling feature to book specific facilities for work
- Define and schedule crews using the schedule board
- Labs: Schedule multiple resources
- Identify the work order lifecycle
- Identify the different options available for creating work orders
- Use related records such as service accounts, incidents, products and services, and other items with work orders
- Leverage entitlements
- Create and manage agreements
- Create and manage service level agreements (SLAs) for work orders
- Define and manage inventory and warehouses
- Labs: Create work orders
- Learn about the purpose of incident types in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Learn how to create incident types
- Create service tasks and use them in an incident type
- Add products and services to an incident type
- Define the duration of an incident type
- Use incident types on work orders
- Learn about the purpose of inspections in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Learn how to create inspections
- Associate inspections with work orders and customer assets
- Perform inspections by using the Field Service mobile app
- Identify scenarios where the different field service scheduling options could be used
- Navigate, filter, and modify basic schedule board settings
- Manually schedule and reschedule items on the schedule board
- Use the resource availability search (schedule assistant) to schedule items on the schedule board
- Labs: Schedule items
- Define each pane in the schedule board
- Edit schedule board views and tooltips
- Edit map pane
- Schedule board alerts
- Labs: Customize the Schedule Board
- Set up and deploy Resource Scheduling Optimization
- Learn about the configuration options and define optimization goals, scopes, and schedules
- Learn how to deploy and use the mobile application
- Learn about Service assets
- Use online and offline data
- Customize and edit the mobile application
- Configure offline data and barcodes
- Enable location tracking and push notifications
- Launch Remote Assist mobile from a booking
- Review relevant work order information
- Post call information
- Discover the purpose of customer assets in Field Service
- Learn how to create customer assets
- Learn how to associate customer assets with work orders
- Learn how to configure customer asset hierarchies
- Learn how to use functional locations
- Learn about the installation and setup of Connected Field Service
- Read device data
- Set device alerts
- Learn about using the mobile app
- Learn how to use Microsoft Power Platform to customize Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Learn how to create Microsoft Power Apps applications for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Learn how to deploy the customer experiences homepages portal for Field Service
- Discover how to customize Field Service
- Learn how to set up and customize schedule boards
- Learn how to enable a custom table for scheduling
- Learn how to improve relationships with your customers by reviewing feedback data
- Learn how to use templates in Customer Voice to create projects, surveys, and emails
- Discover how to collect feedback by using Microsoft Power Automate, Omnichannel for Customer Service, and Customer Service Insights
- Find out how to use Customer Voice to understand your client's needs and requirements
- Labs: Customize email templates with survey variables
The MB-240T00 is a four days expert-led course that will help you to improve the position of your organization. The course will help you to implement Dynamics 365 Field Service and its tools to identify and schedule the resources involved in the working of the organization.
There is no strict pre-requisite for this course, but prior knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform can contribute to the smooth learning experience.
Vinsys provides assistance before and after the competition of the course. The learners can gain future career guidance as well as assistance in selecting related courses and gaining certifications.
The course is of four days duration.
Yes, you will get the course material.
Yes, you can cancel the course 48 priors to the day of your sessions.
The MB-240T00 is a multiple-choice scenario-based examination that includes 40-60 questions. The exam code is MB-240.
You will have to get at least 700 out of 1000 points to crack the MB-240T00 exam.
You can take the MB-240T00 certification in English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Korean language.
The Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Field Service Consultant Associate. You must pass MB-240 exam to earn it.
Yes, MB-240T00 is worth your time and effort. The course will provide you with the knowledge that will be useful in clearing the certification exam. The course will improve your knowledge and skill for effective field service in your organization.