Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- A sound knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and other Dynamic 365 Customer apps.
- Professionals for this course should have a hands-on understanding of the procedures related to privacy, security, guidelines, compliance, consent, establishment and responsible AI.
- Learners should have a proper understanding of Microsoft Dataverse, Common Data Model, Power Query, and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Learners should have knowledge about Data Retention Policy.
After successful completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand the building and unification of customer profiles.
- Comprehend Data predictions and Data enhancement.
- Keep control over the Customer Data.
- Manage customer insights.
- Perform transformation and ingestion of customer data into Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
- Handle operations with Dynamic 365 Customer Insights.
- Configure searching and filtering indexes.
- Understand Data Retention procedures.
- To pursue this course, knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is important.
- Learners should be well-experienced in Dynamics 365 applications, Power Query, Microsoft Dataverse, Common Data Model and Microsoft Power Platform.
About Related Certification: Microsoft Certified Customer Data Platform Specialty
The Microsoft Certified Customer Data Platform Specialty certification facilitates a wide learning option to master solutions that deliver insight into customer profiles and trace their engagement activity. It results in better customer experience and increases customer retention.
To get certified, learners must:
- Gain experience with the practices associated with the protection of personal information, conformity, safety, and consent responsible Artificial Intelligence and data preservation policy.
- Have knowledge about Key Performance Indicators Metrics to identify the performance of the organization and the necessary steps to be taken.
- Have a prior experience with steps pertaining to Data preservation, validation, readiness, matching, fragmentation, segmentation and improvement.
- Be familiar with Azure Machine Learning, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Data Factory.
This certification helps you understand the administration of Customer Insights, execution of AI Predictions into Customer Insights, Configuration of third-party connectors, Unification of Customer Data, Designing Customer Insights Solutions, and Ingestion of Customer Data into Customer Insights.
This course prepares you for The MB-260: Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist Examination. The exam duration is 02 Hours; the difficulty level can be moderate to difficult, depending upon the knowledge and preparation.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training According to Requirements
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Explore Customer Data Platform and learn why it matters to organizations
- Get started working with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, including accessing the application and navigating to the different capabilities
- Learn about the Customer Insights capability and how to get started working with it
- Ingest data using Power Query
- Connect to a Common Data Model
- Connect to a Microsoft Dataverse
- Work with data sets
- Learn about data refreshes
- Export data
- Learn how to create a Customer Insights instance
- Learn how to ingest data
- Learn about data unification
- Lab: Create a Customer Insights instance, ingest data, and unify data
- Configure searching and filtering indexes
- Define relationships and activities
- Work with measures
- Use Customer Insights
- Discover the enrichment and prediction options that are available in Customer Insights
- Configure brand and interest functions
- Enrich data with partner services
- Set up and configure a customer churn prediction model
The MB- 260T00: Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialty Course is a comprehensive guide and training material created to learn how to create and implement solutions that provide insights into Customer profiles. How to collect coherent Customer data from different sources, unify the data with prebuilt connectors into different applications, and set up and configuration of prediction models and data enhancement.
The difficulty level of the MB-260 Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist exam can be considered moderate to difficult, subject to the learners’ knowledge and preparation. Professionals can take the help of the MB- 260T00: Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialty Course to master the skills and gain essential knowledge to clear the examination with good marks.
Professionals who are familiar with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and one or additional Dynamic 365 Customer apps. Understanding of the steps associated with privacy, security, guidelines, compliance, consent, establishment and responsible AI, Microsoft Dataverse, Common Data Model, Power Query, Microsoft Power Platform and Data Retention Policy.
Candidates should check the exam objectives and structure and should practice with the exam-focused course material and utilize it efficiently for the best results. With the support of Vinsys instructors, learners can easily ask their doubts and understand the concepts in a much better way. Vinsys delivers examination-based training material to improve learners’ skills and understanding and help them clear the MB-260 Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist examination.
After successful completion of the training, learners manage to administrate Customer data to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. With the proper Data Management, professionals can easily execute the required procedures related to Dynamics 365 Customer Data Insights.
The course can get you roles such as Customer Data Specialist, Technical Data Specialist, Manager Data Specialist, Data Management Specialist and more.
The course has duration of 4 days (32 hours).
Vinsys provides a result- driven course material. Vinsys is a widely acclaimed online learning platform with a strong track record of delivering top-grade IT training. Vinsys experts and specialists hold 02 decades of experience and proficiency. Here you get well-structured learning materials and 24*7 learning assistance.