Azure certified instructors
Microsoft partner for Azure certifications
Highly interactive sessions
98.5% exam pass rate
Microsoft Azure Certification AI-100 Course
Azure cloud computing has created a tremendous wave of cloud adoption in the business world through its resilient cloud services built by Microsoft for developing, testing, deploying and, managing applications and services using Microsoft-managed data centers.
AI is at the forefront of the modern technology stacks including the AI & Azure Data Platforms and pursuing a certification such as the Microsoft Azure AI-100 provides an immense value to one’s candidature considering the future job prospects. This certification training entitles candidates with the Microsoft Certified: AI Engineer Associate credential and validates one’s knowledge as well as skills in using machine learning, cognitive services, and knowledge mining to build and implement Microsoft AI solutions.
The Designing and Implementing an Azure AI solution (AI-100 exam) evaluates a candidate’s knowledge involving computer vision, natural language processing, speech and conversational AI.
The Microsoft Azure AI-100 certification training is intended at:
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- IoT Specialists
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Software developers keen to explore and build AI solutions on Azure
- Aspirants who wish to appear for Microsoft’s AI-100 exam
- Professionals who wish to be known as Microsoft Certified: AI Engineer Associate
Candidates applying for the AI-100 course training are expected to have:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of IT architecture
- Working experience in software development, especially using REST APIs
- Knowledge of application development in the cloud
- An understanding of Azure storage technologies
The AI-100 Microsoft Azure technology course aims at training candidates on implementing:
- Natural language processing solutions
- Computer vision solutions
- Conversational AI solutions
- Knowledge mining solutions
- Azure Cognitive Services solutions
About The Examination
Exam: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI-100) exam
Exam Code: AI-100
No. of Questions: 62
Exam Duration: 220 minutes
Passing Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
DOMAIN-WISE WEIGHTAGE (in %)
Analyze solution requirements: 25 to 30%
Design AI solutions: 40-45%
Implement and monitor AI solutions: 25-30%
A NEW VERSION OF THIS EXAM, AI-102 IS AVAILABLE.
THE AI-100 EXAM REMAINS VALID UNTIL JUNE 30, 2021, 11:59 PM.
Microsoft Azure AI-100 Certificate Validity
The AI-100 certificate is valid for 2 years.
After attending this course, candidates will be able to:
- Analyze requirements for AI solutions
- Recommend appropriate tools and technologies
- Design and implement AI solutions that meet performance and scalability requirements
- Prepare well and pass the AI-100 certificate exam
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
The Microsoft Azure AI-100 course includes training resources including training videos, practice questions and mock tests for intensive preparation for the AI-100 certification exam.
Candidates appearing for the AI-100 certification exam must possess knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding of components required for accessible data storage options and Azure AI portfolio
- Anticipating scenarios for designing custom API to cater to specific requirements
- Knowledge for recommending solutions that employ open-source technologies
- Design and implementation of Azure Cognitive Services and AI apps
This course is a 3-day training program.
After successful completion of the certification exam, the certificate remains valid for 2 years.
The cost of this Microsoft Azure Certification is $165 USD.