• Continuous assistance and regular updates throughout the program.
• Tailored learning experience with Vinsys involves active participation in class settings.
• Access to customized expert training resources catering to your specific needs.
• Access to extensive course material throughout the course and even after the completion.
TTDPB01 is a hands-on course learning geared for new users. Developers and Analysts can also opt for those who are responsible for accessing the organization's data and transforming that data into generating reports.
For an optimal learning experience and to fully capitalize on the advantages of the course, you should have the following-
• A foundational understanding of database concepts, including familiarity with terms such as fields, records, and relationships
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, ensuring a basic familiarity with the spreadsheet functionalities
• Key business priorities awareness
• Knowledge of revenue, profitability, and financial accounting
In this course, you will acquire the following skills:
• Articulate the principles of Power BI Desktop modeling
• Implement the Power BI service for efficient data management
• Execute data transformations using Power BI desktop
• Understand and engage in collaborative practices with Power BI data and tools
• Generate compelling visualizations in Power BI desktop
• Elaborate the process of connecting with the team
• Understand Power BI frameworks
• Establish data connections
• Seamless integrations with the data stores
• Explore Power BI developer API, and time permitting
• Elaborate the process of connecting to Excel data within the Power BI framework
• Dive deep into the features and functions of Power BI mobile, time permitting
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- 3 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
You will learn about Business Intelligence and creating self-services with BI in this module
• Introduction to data analysis
• Microsoft tools for self-service BI
• Considerations for self-service BI
• Creating a Power BI report
• Introduction to business intelligence
• Hands-on: Exploring an Enterprise BI solution
• Introduction to data visualization
• Overview of self-service BI
• Viewing reports
• Creating a Power BI dashboard
You will learn about Power BI desktop in this module. Moreover, you will get to explore the features of the creation and publication of sophisticated data visualizations.
• Hands-on: Creating a Power BI dashboard
• Power BI
• Connecting to Power BI data
• The Power BI service
• Create a Power BI dashboard
By the end of this module, learners will be able to implement the power of Power BI and explain the rationale and use cases of it.
• Using Excel as a data source for Power BI
• Hands-on: Importing data into Power BI
• The Power BI data model
• Using databases as a data source for Power BI
• Importing Excel files into Power BI
• The Power BI service
• Viewing reports from Excel files
With Power BI desktop, learners can combine data with powerful tools, and shape the built-in tools. The module lets you dive deep into the data so that you can easily transform the reports while combining the visualization reports.
• Power BI desktop queries
• Hands-on: Shaping and combining data
• Shape power BI data
• Shaping data
• Combining data
• Combine Power BI data
This module describes how to shape and enhance data.
• Using X-Functions and A-Functions
• What is DAX (Overview)
• Creating Calculated Columns (Basics)
• Conditional and Logical Functions Relationships
• What is DAX (Tabular)
• Time Intelligence (Time Intelligence Functions)
• DAX queries
• Calculations and measures
• DAX as a Query Language
• Creating Calculated Measures
• Time Intelligence (Overview)
• Hands-on: Let's Model Data
This module describes how to create and manage interactive data visualizations.
• Creating Power BI Reports
• Page Layout and Formatting
• Working with Multiple Visualizations
• Creating Charts
• Managing a Power BI Solution
• Power BI Service Settings
• Power BI Desktop Settings
• Connecting to Big Data
• Connecting to Analysis Services
• Direct Connectivity to Analysis Services
• Using the On-Premises Gateway
• Cloud Data
• SSAS Multidimensional Models
• The Developer API
• The Interactive API Console
• Custom Visuals
• Using Custom Visuals
• Using the Developer API
• Power BI Mobile Apps
• Creating Dashboards for Mobile Devices
• Power BI for iOS and Android
• Power BI for Windows 10
• Using the Power BI Mobile App
• Annotating Dashboards
• Power BI Embedded
• Adding Visualizations to an App
• Power BI Community
Quickstart to Power BI for Analysts and Users TTDPB01 is a 02-days course.
We offer similar courses but different skill levels. Here is the list of related courses that can be taken instead of TTDPB01 and those that must be taken after the completion of it.
• Next Level Power BI for Experienced Users / Intermediate Power BI (TTDPB02)
• Data Visualization Fundamentals (TTDV0001)
The course enables learners to develop a deep understanding of the Power BI platform and the Self-Service BI solutions. You will become skilled in using Microsoft tools for self-service Bim, DAX as a query language, Hands-on Let's Model data, and more. Vinsys provides continuous support throughout the course and enables you to understand and apply essential Power BI principles.
Quickstart to Power BI for Analysts and Users The TTDPB01 course is simple in its content and includes hands-on lab sessions that will make sure that you effectively learn the practical application of the Power BI applications and core concepts. The experts at Vinsys will guide the learning schedule while reviewing and managing your queries.
In order to enroll for the course, learners should have prior experience in using Excel and general awareness knowledge about the database concepts. They should know about the business priorities and more.
The course is designed for IT professionals, Software Engineers and Developers.
Our courses are delivered through instructor-led training (ILT), private group training, and virtual instructor-led training (vLIT). You can choose your learning path to upskill with Vinsys' subject matter experts upon customizing training needs to ensure 100% results. Effective course material accessed throughout the program makes learning about concepts beyond the class easier. We boost your odds of success by helping you prepare for required exams and earn the certification.
After learning the course concepts, you can choose to enhance your real-world experience in your current organization at a higher position. You can even get hired as a Power BI Developer, Power BI Architect, Power BI SQL Developer, MSSQL Developer, and Microsoft Power BI Application Developer.
The average Power BI Developer salary in the USA is $107,250 per year. Most experienced and core learning professionals can make up to $135,000 annually.