Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Professionals or AutoCAD users with formal training to utilize AutoCAD as a regular part of their daily workflows.
- A working understanding of fundamental design/drafting procedures and terms.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Learning advanced editing/construction techniques.
- Adding parametric constraints.
- Creating local/global blocks.
- Setting up layers/styles/templates.
- Attaching external references.
- 2 Days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Creating custom workspaces
- Effectively using the keyboard
- Object creation/selection/visibility
- Copying/pasting between drawings
- Efficiently using grips
- Additional layer tools
- Coordinating entry
- Locating points with tracking
- Construction lines
- Placing reference points
- Schematic project/purifier unit
- Mechanical project/2 views
- Architectural/Civil project/formal garden
- Mechanical project/cover plate
- Architectural project/addition
- Mechanical project/block/plate
- Working with constraints
- Geometric and dimensional constraints
- Creating and editing blocks
- Removing unused elements
- Adding blocks to tool palettes
- Modifying tool properties palettes
- Mechanical project/control panel
- Architectural project/furniture layout
- Civil project/utility layout
- Need for using templates
- Controlling units’ display
- Creating new layers
- Adding standard layouts to templates
- Saving templates
- Creating and using named views
- Advanced viewport options
- Layer overrides in viewports
- Additional annotative scale
- Creating text styles
- Creating dimension and multileader styles
- Interior’s project
- Civil/map project
- Mechanical project/dimension styles
- Attaching external references
- Modifying external
- Xref specific information
- D-sized title block (36x24).
- Mechanical project/drill press base.
- Architectural project/office tower.
- P&ID project/oil lubrication system.
- Civil project/warehouse site.
A prior know-how of basic AutoCAD commands/techniques is the prerequisite. Therefore, opting for AutoCAD 2021 Level 1 Essentials training would be more appropriate. Once you complete the foundational learning, you may then choose this course.
Its new features are more suitable for the way you work, and they promote automation for increasing productivity. The AutoCAD 2021 subscription and its specialized toolsets automate tasks, save hours and days' worth of time.
Annotation scaling, Documenting/Object field creation, Controlling object draw order, CAD standard configuration/checking, e-transmitting, and Designing feed.
As per the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for AutoCAD/drafting jobs is likely to remain steady at least until 2028. Annual salaries can range from $44,000 to $127,000, depending on the role and AutoCAD certifications one has earned.
Autodesk authorized training centers such as Vinsys are your most trusted source for acquiring AutoCAD skills. You get trained through professionally certified instructors with recognition from the Autodesk Learning Partner Community. Overall, these centers substantially add to your product knowledge, prepare you or your employees for various certification exams, and in turn bring you closer to the desired career goals.