Post training support
Regular mock test
Updated course material
- Product engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Fundamental understanding of operating system.
- With previous versions (e.g., 2022). Understanding of AutoCAD basics as learned in AutoCAD: Essentials, or same experience.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have an understanding about:
- Implementing advanced editing and construction methods.
- Applying parametric constraints to objects.
- Mastering both local and global block creation.
- Personalizing layers, styles, and templates to suit your needs.
- Integrating external references seamlessly.
- 3 Days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- Authorized Content
- Creating a Custom Workspace
- Using the Keyboard Effectively
- Object Creation, Selection, and Visibility
- Working in Multiple Drawings
- Copying and Pasting Between Drawings
- Using Grips Effectively
- Additional Layer Tools
- Coordinate Entry
- Locating Points with Tracking
- Construction Lines
- Placing Reference Points
- Schematic Project: Purifier Unit
- Mechanical Project: 2 Views
- Architectural/Civil Project: Formal Garden
- Mechanical Project: Cover Plate
- Architectural Project: Addition
- Mechanical Project: Block
- Mechanical Project: Plate
- Working with Constraints
- Geometric Constraints
- Dimensional Constraints
- Creating Blocks
- Editing Blocks
- Removing Unused Elements
- Adding Blocks to Tool Palettes
- Modifying Tool Properties in Tool Palettes
- Mechanical Project: Control Panel
- Architectural Project: Furniture Layout
- Civil Project: Utility Layout
- Why Use Templates?
- Controlling Units Display
- Creating New Layers
- Adding Standard Layouts to Templates
- Saving Templates
- Creating and Using Named Views
- Advanced Viewport Options
- Layer Overrides in Viewports
- Annotative Scale Features
- Creating Text Styles
- Creating Dimension Styles
- Creating Multileader Styles
- Interiors Project
- Mechanical/Schematic Project
- Civil/Map Project
- Mechanical Project: Dimension Styles
- Attaching External References
- Modifying External References
- Xref Specific Information
- D-Sized Title Block (36x24)
- Mechanical Project: Drill Press Base
- Architectural Project: Office Tower
- P&ID Project: Oil Lubrication System
- Civil Project: Warehouse Site
Authorized Autodesk training centers like Vinsys are the best and most reliable source to learn AutoCAD. You'll get the best learning from professional trainers certified by the Autodesk Learning Partner community. Such centers significantly improve product knowledge, prepare learners for various certification exams and help in achieving their dream job.
Major advantages consists Autodesk-certified instructors with industry experience, official modules, AutoCAD course certificates, regular mock test and 24/7 assistance.
The course duration is 2 days
Yes, learners get top-notch end-to-end assistance.
This course is instructor-led online learning
To enroll in this course, you should have completed Autodesk AutoCAD Level 1 or have equivalent knowledge and experience.
This course covers advanced topics such as 3D modeling, customization, parametric design, and collaboration tools in AutoCAD.
This course is suitable for individuals who have a fundamental understanding of AutoCAD and want to deepen their knowledge and skills.
Vinsys stands out as the preferred choice for the AutoCAD 2023 Level 2 "Beyond the Basics" course due to its renowned expertise in Autodesk software training. Our instructors are certified professionals with vast industry experience, ensuring high-quality instruction. We offer flexible learning options, including online courses, accommodating diverse schedules. Additionally, our comprehensive course materials and dedicated support empower learners to excel in AutoCAD. Vinsys' commitment to excellence makes it the top choice for advancing your AutoCAD skills.