Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Learn navigating the user interface.
- Identifying areas of the browser.
- Transitioning through various environments.
- Available file types.
- Displaying a part or assembly.
- Creating fully constrained sketches.
- Using Parameters in a sketch.
- Extrude, hole, loft, and patch features.
- Identifying planes/axes.
- Detailed drawing intent.
- Identifying GD&T Symbols and their meanings.
- Identifying work holding devices for CNC Milling.
- Creating a distributed design.
- Fully constraining assembly parts.
- Using Direct Modeling.
- Creating a CAM setup for CNC Milling.
- Creating/managing a tool library.
- Creating 2.5axis toolpaths for roughing/finishing.
- Creating drilling/tapping operations.
- Simulating toolpaths.
- Creating a setup sheet.
- Exporting NC code for a single setup.
- Individuals/Professionals with foundational knowledge/skills in CAM for 2.5 axis milling using Autodesk Fusion 360 and willing to enter the job market.
- The ones interested in entry-level CNC programmer machining roles.
- Those who wish to earn the Autodesk Associate in CAM for 2.5 Axis Milling certification.
- Approx. 150 hours of relevant Autodesk Fusion 360 experience.
- Basic know-how of drawing/organizing objects, planning manufacturing processes, CAD modeling, and model preparation.
- General understanding of creating/simulating CNC milling toolpaths and creating documents for setting-up/running a CNC mill.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Autodesk-authorized Subject-matter Experts
- Official Content
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Per Teams’ Requirements
- ROI-optimization & Group Discounts
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Review Detailed Drawings.
- Identify Machine and Work Holding Requirements.
- Form a Tool List.
- Calculate Appropriate Feeds and Speeds.
- Populate a Process Plan Form.
- Create/Define Sketches.
- Create/Modify Solid and Surface Features.
- Apply Direct Modeling Tools.
- Create/Manage Assemblies.
- Create/Manage a Digital Tool Library.
- Define a Digital CNC Setup.
- Import/Locate Work Holding Devices.
- Create Toolpaths to Rough/Finish Cut Parts.
- Simulate Toolpaths and Operations.
- Create Supporting Documentation.
- Export NC Code for a CNC Mill.
CAD refers to Computer-aided design, and CAM means Computer-aided manufacturing.
Autodesk Associate in CAM for 2.5 Axis Milling certification is a globally-acknowledged validation of your skills with CAM 2.5 axis milling using Fusion 360. It showcases advanced skills and abilities for solving complex challenges in the workflow. The highly sought-after accreditation lets you stand out from the competition and attract peer recognition.
No, it remains valid for 3 years.
It includes practice exercises, assignments, and assessments.
Vinsys is the premier Corporate/Individual training provider and an Autodesk-authorized center with seasoned industry experts sharing an official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Fusion 360 online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, necessary for capitalizing on valuable Autodesk Fusion 360 opportunities
What are the Charges for Enrolling in Autodesk’s CAM for 2.5 Axis Milling Exam Prep. Training at Vinsys?
Please check our updated Autodesk Course calendar here.