Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- To learn creating manufacturing-specific design features.
- Creating sheet metal designs.
- Creating rendered images.
- Creating exploded view animations.
- Creating a detailed drawing.
- Professionals with in-depth knowledge/skills in design for manufacturing using Fusion 360.
- Those who wish to earn the Autodesk Professional in Design for Manufacturing certification.
- Excellent core Fusion 360 skills.
- Mastery of computer-aided design (CAD) for manufacturing skills.
- Approx. 400-1,200 hours of software experience is recommended but not mandatory.
- Autodesk-authorized Subject-matter Experts
- Official Content
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Outline Design for Subtractive Manufacturing.
- For Additive Manufacturing.
- For Drafted Applications.
- For Sheet Metal Manufacturing.
- Create/Modify Sketches.
- Create Construction Planes/Axes.
- Create/Modify 3D Solid Features.
- Create/Modify 3D Surface Features.
- Create/Modify Freeform Parts.
- Create/Modify Sheet Metal Parts.
- Demonstrate View Controls.
- Create Distributed/Derived Designs.
- Create Motion with Assembly Joints.
- Demonstrate Component Control.
- Control Component Physical Materials.
- Create a Storyboard.
- Manipulate Component Positions with Transform.
- Create a Technical Drawing.
- Create Technical Drawing Templates.
- Create Technical Drawing Elements.
- Set up a Render Scene.
- Control Render Appearances.
- Create Renderings.
Ease of manufacturing and creating better products at lower costs.
No, it is an advanced accreditation.
Engineering/Design industries, including aeronautics/aerospace, defense, automotive, mechanical, and manufacturing.
No, the questions must be answered without the software user interface.
No, retesting is necessary to renew the certification.
Vinsys is the premier Corporate/Individual training provider and an Autodesk-authorized center with seasoned industry experts sharing an official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Fusion 360 online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, necessary for capitalizing on valuable Autodesk Fusion 360 opportunities.
Please refer to our updated Autodesk Course calendar here.