Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- To describe the differences between solid and T-Spline surface modeling.
- Create new projects, load files into projects, and open files for use in the Fusion 360 software.
- Use the Autodesk Fusion 360 interface, navigate a design, locate commands, and control a design’s visual display.
- Create T-Spline surface geometry using the Box, Plane, Cylinder, Sphere, Torus, and Quadball quick shape tools.
- Create planar and non-planar flat surfaces.
- Attach a canvas image to a plane and use it to create T-Spline geometry.
- Edit the shape of a T-Spline’s control frame by manipulating its points, edges, and faces.
- Assign/Clear symmetry on T-Spline geometry.
- Create/Constrain/Dimension 2D sketches.
- Create/Use construction features in a design.
- Create extruded T-Spline geometry by extruding a sketch.
- Create revolved T-Spline geometry by revolving a sketch around a centerline.
- Create swept T-Spline geometry utilizing appropriate path and profile entities.
- Create lofted T-Spline geometry using appropriate profile and reference entities.
- Professionals interested in using parametric and surface modeling techniques to create 3D designs.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Autodesk-approved Subject-matter Experts
- Authorized Content
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Fusion 360 Modeling Techniques.
- Fusion 360 Interface.
- Designing Navigation/Selection.
- Designing Display.
- Designing Units and Origin.
- Surface Quick Shapes.
- Creating a Face.
- Filling a Hole.
- Working with Canvas.
- Editing Form Geometry.
- Deleting Entities.
- Working with Edges/Faces/Points.
- Controlling Symmetry.
- Thickening Geometry.
- Sketching Workflow Introduction.
- Sketching Entities.
- Sketching Constraints.
- Construction Features.
- Sculpted Extrude and Revolve.
- Sculpted Sweeps and Lofts.
Surface Modeling, a popular mathematical technique for architectural designs and renderings, allows users to look at the particular object at specific angles with solid surfaces.
No, it carries a hands-on and practice-intensive curriculum.
16 hours, spread across 2 days.
Vinsys is the premier Corporate/Individual training provider and an Autodesk-authorized center with seasoned industry experts sharing an official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Fusion 360 online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, necessary for capitalizing on valuable Autodesk Fusion 360 opportunities.
Yes, an Autodesk training completion certificate.
Please check our updated Autodesk Course calendar here.