Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- To learn navigating Autodesk Fusion 360 interface for locating and executing commands.
- Using the model orientation commands to pan/zoom/rotate/look at a model.
- Assigning visual styles to your models.
- Locating/Modifying/Creating tools in the Tool Library.
- Defining the required setups to begin the manufacturing workflow in Fusion 360.
- Creating a Face, 2D Adaptive Clearing, 2D Pocket, 2D Contour, and Drill toolpath using the Fusion 360 interface.
- Using the Simulate option for visualizing toolpaths.
- Importing a tool library.
- Creating a toolpath template.
- New Users, Manufacturers, Mechanical Engineers, Product Designers, and CNC Operators.
- Understanding of 3D model creation and modification.
- Knowledge of the CNC milling process.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating scene.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- 3 Days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- Authorized Content
Per Teams’ Requirements
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Fusion 360 Interface.
- Designing Navigation/Display.
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Manufacturing.
- Fusion 360 Manufacture Workspace.
- Simulating Toolpaths.
- Defining the Setup for Machining Operations.
- Tool Library.
- Face Toolpath.
- 2D Adaptive Clearing Toolpath.
- 2D Pocket/Contour Toolpath.
- Drill Toolpath.
- Generating Toolpaths I.
- Generating Toolpaths II.
Will this Fusion 360 Introduction to 2D Milling Course Provide Instructional Content on Creating 3D Models using Fusion 360 Tools?
It will merely help you generate 2D milling toolpaths once models are created.
No, it is for new users looking to create 2D milling toolpaths.
Yes, it is hands-on and practice-intensive.
Is Autodesk Fusion 360 Introduction to 2D Milling Training the Best-fit for Creating 3D Models Utilizing the Fusion 360 Tools?
Autodesk Fusion 360: Introduction to Parametric Modeling must be the preferred option.
Vinsys is the highly sought-after Corporate/Individual training provider and an Autodesk-authorized center with seasoned industry experts sharing an official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Fusion 360 online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, necessary for capitalizing on valuable Fusion 360 opportunities.
What are the Charges for Enrolling in Autodesk’s Fusion 360 Introduction to 2D Milling Course at Vinsys?
Please check our updated Autodesk Fusion 360 Course calendar here.