Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Learn the Autodesk Inventor Sheet Metal interface and workflow.
- Create base faces, secondary faces, contour flanges, and contour rolls.
- Work with sheet metal parameters.
- Create flanges.
- Add hems, folds, bends, corner rounds, and chamfers to sheet metal models.
- Remove geometry from a sheet metal model.
- Control sheet metal geometry utilizing corner seams (seams/miters).
- Generate flat patterns.
- Create lofted flanges.
- Create rip features for permitting the flattening of the sheet metal geometry.
- Unfold/Refold sheet metal geometry.
- Design multi-body sheet metal models.
- Document/Annotate sheet metal drawings.
- Convert solid models to sheet metal models.
- Work with sheet metal styles.
- Mechanical Engineers/Designers, Modelers, or Drafters.
- Autodesk Inventor 2022.
- Comprehensive understanding of Inventor basics as covered in the Autodesk Inventor: Introduction to Solid Modeling course.
- Knowledge of sheet metal processing is recommended but not mandatory.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Autodesk-approved Subject-matter Experts
- Authorized Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
Per Teams’ Requirements
- ROI-optimization + Group Discounts
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Sheet Metal Concepts/Terminology.
- Sheet Metal Environment.
- Sheet Metal Design Process.
- Apply Existing Sheet Metal Defaults.
- Create a Face as a Base Feature.
- Create a Contour Flange as a Base Feature.
- Create a Contour Roll as a Base Feature.
- Sheet Metal Parameters.
- Bend Relief Shapes.
- Force as a Secondary Feature.
- Contour Flanges/Rolls as Secondary Features.
- Create Flanges.
- Corner Relief Options.
- Create Corner Rounds/Chamfers.
- Create Cut Features.
- Create Straight Holes.
- Use Punch Tool Features.
- Create Punch Tools.
- Cut Using Surfaces.
- Create Corner Seams and Miters.
- Create Corner Rips.
- Convert Corner Seams and Bends.
- Create Flat Patterns.
- Orient Flat Patterns.
- Punch Representations.
- Bend Angle.
- Flat Pattern Cleanup.
- Export to DXF/DWG.
- Lofted Flange.
- Multi-Body Sheet Metal Modeling
- Sheet Metal Drawing Terminology.
- Create Sheet Metal Drawings.
- Bend/Punch Notes.
- Bend/Punch Tables.
- Bend Order.
- Cosmetic Centerlines.
- Convert Solid Models to Sheet Metal.
- Non-Ruled Surfaces
Inventor helps make sheet metal designs quick and cost-effective by allowing you to plan/create/modify/document sheet metal parts and assemblies.
Why is it Compulsory to have Access to the Inventor 2022 Version Before Joining this Autodesk training?
To ensure compatibility and seamless learning.
No. Please note, the content and practices covered in this course are not compatible with previous versions.
It could be a valuable asset; however, it's not a precondition.
16 hours, spread across 2 days.
Vinsys is an industry-admired Corporate/Individual training provider, an Autodesk-authorized training center with Autodesk certified trainers (ACTs) and seasoned experts sharing the official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Inventor 2022 online training, skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experience, necessary for maximizing Inventor advantages.
Yes, an Autodesk Inventor training completion certificate.
Please check our up-to-date Autodesk Inventor calendar here.