Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
Autodesk Revit 2022 Fundamentals For Architecture Training
Vinsys' Autodesk authorized Revit 2022 Architecture course helps you create complete 3D architectural project models, including walls, roofs, ceilings, windows, doors, floors, components, and stairs, utilizing basic tools most architectural users need.
The in-depth training also explains navigating the user interface, using basic drawing/editing/viewing tools, and creating construction documents.
- Learning the purpose of BIM and its application in Revit.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace/interface.
- Working with essential sketching/modifying tools.
- Reviewing Revit file worksharing/terminology/workflow.
- Linking CAD/Revit files as the basis of a project.
- Creating levels/grids as datum elements for the model.
- 3D building models with walls/curtain walls/windows/doors.
- Adding component features - furniture/equipment.
- Floors/ceilings/roofs to building models.
- Modeling stairs/railings/ramps.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text/dimensions/details and tags/schedules.
- Producing details.
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Users, Architects, General Engineer Designers, and Interior Designers.
- Designers/Draftsmen with an understanding of architectural designs, technical construction documents, residential and commercial designs.
- Knowledge of architectural terminology is recommended, but not mandatory.
- Access to Revit 2022.
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- The interface overview.
- Beginning projects and viewing commands.
- Utilizing general sketching tools and editing elements.
- Working with basic and additional modify tools.
- Linking/Importing CAD files.
- Linking in Revit models and setting up levels.
- Creating structural grids and adding columns.
- Modeling and modifying walls.
- Adding room elements.
- Inserting doors/windows.
- Loading doors/window types from the library.
- Creating additional doors/window sizes/curtain walls.
- Adding curtain grids and working with wall panels.
- Attaching mullions to curtain grids.
- Modifying the view display and duplicating views.
- Adding callout views and creating elevations/sections.
- Adding and modifying components.
- Creating shaft openings and sloped floors.
- Adding ceiling fixtures and creating ceiling soffits.
- Creating roofs by extrusion
- Creating and modifying component stairs.
- Working with railings and creating ramps.
- Setting up sheets and placing/modifying views on sheets.
- Printing sheets and working with dimensions/text.
- Adding details lines/symbols and creating legends.
- Adding/Working with Tags & Schedules
- etting up detail views and adding detail components.
- Annotating details.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, and an Autodesk authorized center following the official curriculum. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Autodesk Revit 2022 opportunities.
Yes, it is! Autodesk Revit is highly sought-after by architects, ideal for structural engineering and complex fabrication projects.
The growing acceptability of Revit comes from the fact that it allows various construction, design, building, and architecture professionals to collaborate effectively. In addition, it also brings sophisticated techniques for creating real-world models of structures and buildings.
The individual and corporate charges may vary with up to 15% group discounts. Please refer to the updated Autodesk Revit training calendar here.
It would be in the form of an Autodesk Revit 2022 course completion certificate.