Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Introducing Autodesk Revit.
- Learning basic drawing/editing tools.
- Setting up levels/grids.
- Working with views.
- Starting structural projects based on linked architectural models.
- Adding structural columns, walls, foundations, and structural slabs.
- Structural reinforcements.
- Beams/trusses/framing systems.
- Analytical models/placing loads.
- Project practices for reinforcing learnings.
- Construction documents.
- Annotating construction documents.
- Architects, Landscape Architects, Structural/MEP Engineers, Designers, and Contractors.
- Knowledge/experience of structural engineering and its terminology are recommended.
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Interface overview.
- Starting projects.
- Viewing commands.
- Utilizing general sketching tools.
- Editing elements.
- Working with basic/additional modification tools.
- Linking/Importing CAD files.
- Linking in Revit models.
- Setting up levels.
- Copying/Monitoring elements.
- Coordinating linked models.
- Modifying the view display.
- Duplicating/Adding callout views.
- Creating elevations/sections.
- Adding grid lines.
- Loading components.
- Placing structural columns.
- Modeling walls.
- Adding wall footings.
- Creating piers/pilasters.
- Adding isolated footings.
- Modeling/Modifying structural framing.
- Adding trusses.
- Modeling structural slabs.
- Creating shaft openings.
- Adding/Modifying rebar.
- Reinforcing walls/floors/slabs.
- Preparing projects for structural analysis.
- Viewing/Adjusting analytical models.
- Placing loads.
- Setting up sheets.
- Placing/Modifying views on sheets.
- Printing sheets.
- Working with dimensions/text.
- Adding tags/detail lines/symbols.
- Creating legends.
- Setting up detail views.
- Adding detail components.
- Annotating details.
- Structural/Graphical column schedules.
- Working with schedules.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, and an Autodesk-approved center following the official curriculum. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Autodesk Revit 2022 opportunities.
Revit Structure, the BIM solution for structural engineers, provides feature-rich tools for driving efficient design processes in BIM environments or working with other construction disciplines using Revit Architecture and Revit MEP. It transforms typical workflows between initial architectural conceptual design and detailed drafting by ensuring all parties' access to the same project database, reducing errors.
Revit 2022 for Structure brings multiple new features, lets you place rebars of exact dimensions using merely two clicks, improves rebar modeling/detailing for structural engineers/detailers, and enhances rebar performance in 2D views while zooming.
You may check the updated Autodesk Revit training calendar here. Vinsys assures up to 15% group discounts.
Yes, an Autodesk Revit 2022 course completion certificate.