ISACA Authorized CGEIT Certificate
Frequently updated, global standard CGEIT Course material
96% exam pass success rate
Accredited trainers with vast industry experience
CGEIT demonstrates proven expertise in the field of IT Governance. This certification in the governance of enterprise IT can benefit:
- IT analysts
- IT managers
- IT consultants
- IT directors
- IT executives
- Business professionals
- IT governance professionals
There is no formal pre-requisite to apply for CGEIT Examination.
However, candidates with 5 or more years of experience in serving, managing, and supporting the governance of enterprise IT solutions is required when applying for CGEIT Certification. This experience can be entirely IT governance experience or a combination of IT governance experience and management experience.
On completing this certificate course on CGEIT, you will gain an essential understanding of:
- Knowledge, techniques, and experience required to support and benefit the IT governance in an enterprise
- Ways of operating an enterprise’s IT and business infrastructure with higher efficiencies and effectiveness
- How to facilitate professional development for successful implementation of IT governance
- Prestigious, globally recognized symbol of knowledge and expertise in IT governance
- Competitive edge over peers
- Greater career growth prospects and higher earnings
- Privilege to control tools and resources of industry experts
- Advantages of becoming part of the influential peer network
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
IT governance professionals
CGEIT stands for Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT. It is an ideal certification for IT professionals working in the IT department who are looking for acquiring high-level positions such as CIO or IT Director. It recognizes the potential of an individual to bring IT governance in organizations. The CGEIT course is provided by ISACA, a leading IT governance professional association.
There is no pre-requisite for appearing for the CGEIT exam.
However, in order to apply for CGEIT certification, candidates need to complete five or more years experience in managing, serving, and supporting the governance of enterprise IT solutions is required when applying for CGEIT Certification.
People who work in IT departments including IT managers, IT consultants, IT executives, IT directors, IT analysts, IT governance professionals, and business professionals have the potential to benefit from the CGEIT course training.
Getting certified with the CGEIT course promotes IT professionals to gain recognition for their IT governance knowledge and expertise. The course allows candidates to get an in-depth understanding of roles, responsibilities, and other focus areas of IT governance.
It enhances the employability prospects and also increases opportunities for hike in pay scales.
The cost of CGEIT certification depends on two factors:
- The time period of application for the exam
- Whether the candidate is a member or a non-member of ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)
Depending on these factors, the cost may vary from $420-$725. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply for the exam as early as possible and become an ISACA member.
Below is the break-up of CGEIT fees:
Early registration online fees - $420
Early registration online fees - $600
Final registration online fees - $470
Final registration online fees - $650
Early registration by mailing or faxing - $495
Early registration by mailing or faxing - $675
Final registration by mailing or faxing - $545
Final registration by mailing or faxing - $725
Vinsys is a great source of learning for aspirants aiming for CGEIT Certification.
- Trained more than 600,000 professionals globally
- Well-maintained, tech-enabled training centers
- Highly interactive training sessions
- Flexible training schedules
- Industry-expert trainers
- 96% pass success rate
- Complete exam preparation assistance
- Course material compiled by subject matter experts
Candidates are required to maintain a specific number of CPE (continuing professional education) hours over a three-year certification period annually.
20 CPE hours
120 CPE hours
Annual maintenance fees - $45
Annual maintenance fees - $85