Follow-up after the course
An inquiry-based approach to teaching
Updated CCNA study materials
Candidates should have a fundamental understanding of:
- PC operating navigation skills
- IP address knowledge
- Computer functions
- Internet usage skills
About The Certification
The 200-301 CCNA exam validates your expertise and understanding related to security fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, network fundamentals, IP services, and automation and programmability.
Upon finishing the CCNA online training course in Riyadh, learners will;
- Understanding the host-host interaction model.
- Describes the local network and the role of the switch in the local network.
- Install the switch and perform initial setup.
- Describe the TCP/IP transport layer and application layer.
- Cisco routers implement a basic configuration.
- Identify & fix common switch networking problems and common IPv4 address problems.
- Describes the process, advantages and limitations of static routing.
- Describes the use and configuration of inter-VLAN routing.
- Candidates aiming to achieve a CCNA certification.
- Support technicians having the responsibilities of fundamental configuration, verification & operation of Cisco networks.
Exam Name: 200-301 CCNA
Exam Duration: 120 minutes
No. of Questions: 100-120 questions
Passing Score: Varies, usually the score required is 800-850 out of 1000
Online Live Interactive Training
- 5-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Lecture: Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Lecture: Introducing the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Lecture: Operating Cisco IOS Software
- Lecture: Introducing LANs
- Lecture: Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer
- Lecture: Starting a Switch
- Lecture: Introducing the TCP/IP Internet Layer, IPv4 Addressing, and Subnets
- Lecture: Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer
- Lecture: Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Lecture: Configuring a Cisco Router
- Lecture: Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Lecture: Troubleshooting a Simple Network
- Lecture: Introducing Basic IPv6
- Lecture: Configuring Static Routing
- Lecture: Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Lecture: Routing Between VLANs
- Lecture: Introducing OSPF
- Self-study: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Lecture: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Self-study: Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Self-study: Introducing WAN Technologies
- Lecture: Explaining Basics of ACL
- Lecture: Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Self-study: Introducing QoS
- Self-study: Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
- Self-study: Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
- Lecture: Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Lecture: Introducing System Monitoring
- Lecture: Managing Cisco Devices
- Self-study: Examining the Security Threat Landscape
- Self-study: Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
- Lecture: Securing Administrative Access
- Lecture: Implementing Device Hardening
- Get Started with Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Observe How a Switch Operates
- Perform Basic Switch Configuration
- Implement the Initial Switch Configuration
- Inspect TCP/IP Applications
- Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
- Configure and Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
- Implement an Initial Router Configuration
- Configure Default Gateway
- Explore Packet Forwarding
- Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Troubleshoot Port Duplex Issues
- Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Configure and Verify IPv4 Static Routes
- Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Implement IPv4 Static Routing
- Implement IPv6 Static Routing
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Implement Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Improve Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Configure and Verify IPv4 ACLs
- Implement Numbered and Named IPv4 ACLs
- Configure a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
- Configure Static NAT
- Configure Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Implement PAT
- Log into the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Explore Management Options
- Explore the Cisco DNA Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Secure Device Administrative Access
- Configure and Verify Port Security
- Implement Device Hardening
Network Support Specialist
The duration of CCNA training is 5-days.
We have a team of 1500+ certified trainers who are highly experienced in IT domain.
Yes, the candidate needs to inform at least 4-5 days prior if you do not wish to continue the course. But, after the course lectures are started, no refund will be initiated.
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.
Yes, learners can get the best possible assistance from Vinsys experts.
This course is instructor-led online training.
You will require to study 10 hours a week for 10-15 weeks diligently to completely prepare for the CCNA exam that includes watching videos, reading, community discussions, practicing hands-on skills and practice tests.
You can reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure to solve your queries immediately.