5-days instructor-led training
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Individuals aspiring for high-demand job opportunities and responsibilities focused on enterprise security.
- Network Security Engineers, ISE Administrators, Wireless Network Security Engineers, and Cisco Integrators/Partners.
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified Specialist-Security Identity Management Implementation and CCNP Security credentials.
- Familiarity with the Cisco IOS Software Command-Line Interface (CLI) and AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- Microsoft Windows operating systems and 802.1X know-how.
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Cisco CCNP® Security Certification training and Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X).
- Learning to describe Cisco ISE deployments, including core deployment components and how they interact for creating a cohesive security architecture.
- Describing the advantages of such a deployment and how each Cisco ISE capability contributes.
- Concepts and configuring components related to 802.1X and MAC Authentication Bypass (MAB) authentication, identity management, and certificate services.
- Describing how Cisco ISE policy sets are used for implementing authentication and authorization.
- Leveraging this capability for meeting the needs of your organization.
- Describing third-party Network Access Devices (NADs), Cisco TrustSec®, and Easy Connect.
- Describing/configuring web authentication, processes, operation, and guest services, including guest access components and guest access scenarios.
- Cisco ISE profiling services and understanding monitoring these services for enhancing situational awareness about network-connected endpoints. Describing best practices for deploying this profiler service in your specific environment.
- BYOD challenges, solutions, processes, and portals.
- Configuring a BYOD solution.
- Describing the relationship between BYOD processes and related configuration components.
- Describing/configuring the certificates related to a BYOD solution.
- Describing the value of the My Devices portal and configuring this portal.
- Describing endpoint compliance, compliance components, posture agents, posture deployment, licensing, and the posture service in Cisco ISE.
- Describing/configuring TACACS+ device administration utilizing Cisco ISE, including command sets, profiles, and policy sets.
- Understanding the role of TACACS+ within the Authentication, Authentication, and Accounting (AAA) framework and the differences between the RADIUS/TACACS+ protocols.
- Migrating TACACS+ functionality from Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS) to ISE, using a migration tool.
About the Certification - 300-715 SISE: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine
Cisco Specialist-Security Identity Management Implementation, a specialist credential, approves your knowledge of Cisco Identify Services Engine, covering architecture/deployment, policy enforcement, Web Auth/guest services, profiler, BYOD, endpoint compliance, and network access device administration. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-715 SISE.
CCNP Security, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your employees' skills with security solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-715 SISE.
- 350-701 SCOR
- 5-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Use Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine.
- Cisco ISE Use Cases.
- ISE Functions and ISE Deployment Models.
- Context Visibility.
- Use 802.1X for Wired/Wireless Access.
- Use MAC Authentication Bypass for Wired/Wireless Access.
- Introduce Identity Management.
- Configure Certificate Services.
- Introduce Cisco ISE Policy.
- Implement Third-Party Network Access Device Support.
- Introduce Cisco TrustSec.
- TrustSec Configuration.
- Easy Connect.
- Introduce Web Access with Cisco ISE and Guest Access Components.
- Configure Guest Access Settings, Sponsor, and Guest Portals.
- Introduce Cisco ISE Profiler.
- Profiling Deployment and Best Practices.
- Introduce the Cisco ISE BYOD Process.
- Describe BYOD Flow.
- Configure the My Devices Portal and Certificates in BYOD Scenarios.
- Introduce Endpoint Compliance Services.
- Configure Client Posture Services and Provisioning in Cisco ISE.
- Review TACACS+.
- Cisco ISE TACACS+ Device Administration.
- Configure TACACS+ Device Administration.
- TACACS+ Device Administration Guidelines and Best Practices.
- Migrate from Cisco ACS to ISE.
Why should I learn Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine training from Vinsys?
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable Cisco Security opportunities.
The in-depth training allows you to use SISE for securing business, and ensuring context-based access as per policies. It lets you centrally configure/manage profiler, posture, guest, authentication, and authorization services in a single web-based GUI console. You also get a streamlined experience for implementing and customizing guest network access.
Yes, it provides expert instructions and takes you through hands-on practices.
Why does one need to pass an additional exam, other than the 300-715 SISE, for finalizing the CCNP Security certification?
Please note, 300-715 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the CCNP Security accreditation, you must also clear the 350-701 SCOR core exam.
What are the other Cisco concentration exams one can choose from for completing the CCNP Security credential?
300-710 SNCF, 300-720 SESA, 300-725 SWSA, 300-730 SVPN or 300-735 SAUTO.
Is there a second exam for Cisco's Security Identity Management Implementation specialist accreditation?
No, only 300-715 SISE is sufficient.
Policy Enforcement (25%)
The 40 CE (Continuing Education) credits you receive after completing the Cisco SISE v3.0 course can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.