5-days instructor-led training
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Individuals interested in knowledge/skills for enhancing internet privacy, speed, and performance.
- Network Security Engineers and Channel Partners.
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified Specialist-Network Security VPN Implementation and CCNP Security credentials.
- Familiarity with Cisco router/firewall command modes.
- Experience in navigating/managing Cisco routers and firewalls.
- Thorough understanding of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options advantages.
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) & Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR).
- Learning to introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco router/firewalls.
- Introducing remote access VPN options available on Cisco router/firewalls.
- Reviewing site-to-site/remote access VPN design options.
- Reviewing troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls.
About the Certifications - 300-730 SVPN : Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks
Cisco Certified Specialist-Network Security VPN Implementation, a specialist credential, approves your skills for implementing secure remote communications with Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions, covering secure communications, architectures, and troubleshooting. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-730 SVPN.
CCNP Security, a professional accreditation, certifies your or your employees’ skills with security solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-730 SVPN.
- 350-701 SCOR.
- 5-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Introduce VPN Technology Fundamentals.
- Implement Site-to-Site VPN Solutions.
- Implement Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS) Site-to-Site FlexVPN and IOS Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN Solutions.
- Implement Cisco AnyConnect and Clientless VPNs.
- Exploring IPsec Technologies.
- Implementing/Verifying Cisco IOS Point-to-Point VPN, Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Point-to-Point VPN, and IOS Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI) VPN.
- Implementing/Verifying Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN).
- Troubleshooting DMVPN.
- Implementing/Verifying FlexVPN with Smart Defaults.
- Implementing/Verifying Point-to-Point FlexVPN, Hub and Spoke FlexVPN, and Spoke-to-Spoke FlexVPN.
- Troubleshooting Cisco IOS FlexVPN.
- Implementing/Verifying AnyConnect Transport Layer Security (TLS) VPN on ASA.
- Implementing/Verifying Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) on Cisco AnyConnect VPN and Clientless VPN on ASA.
Why should I learn Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks training from Vinsys?
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most fulfilling upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable Cisco Security opportunities.
Yes, it is a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences.
It lets you gain adequate hands-on experience in using all the tools required for ensuring premium data security.
Why does one need to pass an additional exam, other than 300-730 SVPN, for finalizing the CCNP Security certification?
Please note, 300-730 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the coveted CCNP Security accreditation, you must also clear the 350-701 SCOR core exam.
What are other Cisco concentration exams one can choose from, for completing the CCNP Security credential?
300-710 SNCF, 300-715 SISE, 300-720 SESA, 300-725 SWSA or 300-735 SAUTO.
No, only 300-730 SVPN is sufficient.
Troubleshooting using ASDM and CLI (35%) & Secure Communications Architectures (30%)
90 minutes, approx. $300 plus taxes, and 3-year validity.