5-days instructor-led training
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- IT professionals, recent college graduates, and students pursuing technical degrees willing to acquire cybersecurity operations knowledge.
- Individuals aspiring for junior/entry-level cybersecurity operations analyst roles in a SOC.
- The ones interested in associate-level cybersecurity analyst positions.
- Those looking to complete the Cisco CyberOps Associate credential.
- Basic know-how of Ethernet, TCP, and IP networking.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of networking security concept fundamentals.
- Cisco-recommended preparation course: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA).
- Learning the Network Security Monitoring (NSM) tools available for network security analysts.
- Explaining the data available to them.
- Describing basic concepts and uses of cryptography.
- Security flaws in the TCP/IP protocol and using them for attacking networks/hosts.
- Common endpoint security technologies.
- The kill chain/diamond models for incident investigations and the use of exploit kits by threat actors.
- Identifying resources for hunting cyber threats.
- Explaining the need for event data normalization/event correlation.
- Identifying common attack vectors, malicious activities, and suspicious behaviors.
- Conducting security incident investigations.
- Using the typical playbook in the SOC.
- Explaining the use of SOC metrics for measuring the effectiveness of the SOC.
- Using a workflow management system and automation for improving the effectiveness of the SOC.
- Describing a typical incident response plan and the functions of a typical Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT).
- Explaining the use of Vocabulary for Event Recording and Incident Sharing (VERIS) for documenting security incidents in a standard format.
About the Certification - 200-201 CBROPS: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals
Cisco CyberOps Associate validates your or your teams' day-to-day tactical knowledge of security concepts, policies, and procedures. In addition, it certifies your skills for security monitoring, host-based or network intrusion analysis, detecting, and responding to cybersecurity threats.
The 200-201 CBROPS exam must be passed to earn the accreditation that builds your foundations for associate-level job opportunities.
- 5-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Define the Security Operations Center
- Understand network infrastructure/network security monitoring tools
- Explore data type categories
- Understand basic cryptography concepts
- Common TCP/IP attacks and endpoint security technologies
- Incident analysis in a threat-centric SOC
- Identify resources for hunting cyber threats
- Understand event correlation/normalization
- Identify common attack vectors and malicious activities
- Suspicious behavior patterns
- Conduct security incident investigations
- Use a playbook model for organizing security monitoring
- Understand SOC metrics, SOC workflow, and automation
- Describe incident response
- Understand the use of VERIS
- Windows and Linux operating system basics
- Using NSM tools for analyzing data categories
- Exploring cryptographic technologies
- Exploring TCP/IP attacks and endpoint security
- Investigating the hacker methodology
- Hunting malicious traffic
- Correlating event logs, packet captures (PCAPs), and alerts of an attack
- Investigating browser-based attacks
- Analyzing the DNS activity
- Exploring security data for analysis
- Investigating suspicious activities utilizing Security Onion
- Investigating advanced persistent threats
- Exploring SOC playbooks
- Exploring Windows/Linux operating systems
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed subject matter expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable Cisco cybersecurity opportunities.
Yes! The number of cyberattacks is increasing with every passing month, and they are proving to be more sophisticated than ever. Therefore, organizations across sectors are left with no choice but to enhance their security expertise via trained and Cisco-certified CyberOps professionals capable of preventing, detecting and responding to such attacks.
What's the CBROPS v1.0 course's most important benefit for someone getting started in cybersecurity?
The Cisco CyberOps Fundamentals training and the subsequent credential are widely acknowledged evidence of real-world cybersecurity skills. They boost your career prospects and convince hiring managers about your potential worth as a SOC team member.
Do I need to clear a concentration exam as well before achieving the Cisco CyberOps Associate certification?
No, only one 120-minutes 200-201: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals exam must be passed.
Yes, in the form of a digital certification badge that can be shared on your social media profiles.
The 200-201 CBROPS expires after three years from the date you pass. Cisco sends email reminders. You may recertify by utilizing 30 continuing education (CE) credits awarded by this CBROPS v1.0 training and completing CE activities at any time during the active period.
$300, plus taxes.