Take your first step towards understanding the core ITIL® - Information Technology Infrastructure Library and its key elements, concepts and ITIL 4 service value system. Learn the uppermost ITIL 4 guidelines of IT Service Management and kick-start your bright future with an ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training at Vinsys. This all-inclusive course gives elementary training to professionals in the field of support and delivery of IT services. ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training is ideal for organizations that have adopted ITIL® and wish to train their stakeholders on principles of quality IT service, delivery, continual improvement, and all the other valuable IT service-related guidelines.
ITIL 4 is a blend of all the previous ITIL versions and the latest technology to provide the best possible ITSM support to the IT service provider organizations. There are some new concept additions to this version, however, the objective of learning them remains the same – utmost customer satisfaction through value creation is what ITIL 4 is all about. Guidelines which you will grasp from this ITIL training will help you keep a practical and flexible approach while creating products or services for your customers. Service Value System in ITIL 4 lets you progress with customer feedback, guides you in optimizing and automating the processes and sheds light on 4 dimensions of service management. It gives out the most innovative techniques that are very convenient to utilize along with other frameworks like DevOps, Agile and Lean.
Here is a list of the most essential things you will learn in this ITIL 4 Course:
This qualification is primarily aimed towards:
• Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
• IT professionals who are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL®
• Professionals who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program in their organizations
• Those who need an understanding of how ITIL® can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
• This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers, and business process owners. The ITIL® qualification is open to any individual who may have an interest in the subject.
Also, ITIL Foundation Certification is a basic requirement for any IT Professional to learn and grow further in the field of IT Service Management, ITIL 4 Foundation Certification is the best suited for:
• IT Managers/ IT Support Managers
• Quality Analysts
• Service Delivery Managers/ Associates
• Application Managers
• IT Developers/ IT Development Managers
• Database Administrators
• IT Audit Managers
• IT Architects
• IT Executives
• Business Operation Managers
• IT Consultants
• ITSM Trainers and Facilitators
There is no eligibility criterion to appear for ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training and Exam. Any individual, IT Professional, non-IT Professional or an ITSM aspirant may attend the training and take the exam. The course is beneficial for everyone.
In this course, candidates gain knowledge about ITIL as a fully reliable ITSM Framework and thoroughly understand its purpose and role in organizations worldwide. To fully channelize the ITIL 4 practices and implement the ITIL approaches successfully, one must learn and analyze a range of fundamental segments carefully. These are some of the important topics we exclusively cover in our ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training program at Vinsys.
ITIL® Foundation Certification Training provides guidance on how to design, develop, and implement IT service management. It ensures that the overall business aims and strategies are supported by the IT organization’s aims and strategies.
Therefore, the objectives of undertaking this course should be ideal for:
• What does ITIL stand for?
ITIL is an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
• What is the latest version of ITIL 4?
ITIL 4 version is the latest one. It has been released recently in 2019.
• What is ITIL 4 Foundation Certification course?
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification course gives detailed knowledge of IT Service Management. This course provides comprehensive, basic-level training for anyone involved in the service, management, and delivery of services in IT.
• What is the validity of the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification?
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification does not have an expiry date.
• What are the eligibility criteria/ prerequisites for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam?
There are no prerequisites for this exam. However, some experience in IT Service is recommended so that the participant can relate with the ITIL concepts, principles and processes.
• Who should opt for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification course?
Any professional who wishes to learn and grow in the field of IT Service Management can opt for ITIL 4 Foundation Certification.
This course is specifically recommended and aimed at IT Managers/ IT Support Managers, Quality Analysts, Service Delivery Managers/ Associates, Application Managers, IT Developers/ IT Development Managers, Database Administrators, IT Audit Managers, IT Architects, IT Executives, Business Operation Managers, IT Consultants, ITSM Trainers, and Facilitators.
• What is the duration of the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification training?
The training duration for this course is 1 day and flexible.
• ITIL 4 is suitable only for IT Service Management. Is it correct?
Yes. ITIL 4 is a holistic IT Service Management methodology that helps you understand the principles of ITSM and delivery in Enterprise IT.
• Do you provide a certificate of ITIL 4 Foundation on successful completion of the course?
Yes, we do. At the end of the course, we execute the ITIL 4 exams. After you successfully complete our ITIL 4 Foundation training program and upon successfully passing of Foundation exam, you shall receive a soft copy of ITIL 4 Foundation certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course.
• When and where are the ITIL 4 Foundation sessions conducted?
All open house sessions are conducted only on weekends at Vinsys Labs for the convenience of working professionals who wish to attend.
At Vinsys, we create our schedules as per your preferences of location and time. You can put in a request to arrange a training program in your organization and we will be there along with our Vinsys Learning Lab!
• What are the fees for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training Course at Vinsys?
At Vinsys, we offer the most cost-effective, professional IT training programs. If you are an individual or a working professional, please do check our updated course calendar for ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Program here.
For our Tailor-made (as per your team’s availability and convenience) and specially scheduled ITIL 4 course and ITIL 4 exams, write to us on email@example.com or fill out the enquiry form.
• What is included in the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training course fees?
Along with the training sessions, we provide the required course material, a set of practice questions for your exam preparation and access to our tech-enabled Learning Labs to create a dynamic learning experience for you.
• Who conducts the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training sessions?
Training sessions at Vinsys are conducted by certified experts who have practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators hold 20+ years of experience in IT Service Management and IT Governance and are recognized globally for their expertise in the field of IT.
• What areas are covered in the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training Program?
In this training program, you will gain the context and basic understanding of ITIL 4 including the processes and principles of ITIL 4. Grasping the ITIL 4 fundamentals will create a great foundation for ITIL 4 Practitioner Certification for you.
• Can I appear directly for the ITIL 4 Practitioner without taking the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam?
No. ITIL 4 Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for ITIL 4 Practitioner.
• Why choose Vinsys for ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training?
Provide experiential education
Guidance from experienced Industry Experts
ISACA approved training organization & examination center
ISACA approved Quality course material
Professional career consultation, learning and exam guidance, access to learning labs, and more.
• What are the fees for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam?
The fee structure for ITIL 4 Certifications is inconstant in nature. Please contact your ATO (Authorized Training Organization) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more. You can also call our helpline +91 20 67444700 to talk to our corporate training experts.
• What is the format of the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam?
It is a multiple-choice question exam paper and has 40 questions in it. The duration to solve the paper is 1 hour/ 60 mins.
• What are the passing marks for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam?
Clearing the ITIL 4 Foundation exam requires you to secure a score of at least 65%, which means that at least 26 out of 40 questions have to be answered correctly.
• Is ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam a closed book test?
Yes, it is a closed book test.
• How is the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam carried out?
Vinsys follows a high integrity exam procedure wherein everything is supervised by AXELOS and PeopleCert accredited personnel.
• Can I take a paper-based exam for ITIL 4 Foundation?
Yes, AXELOS allows you to choose the suitable option, Computer-based or Paper-based.
ITIL Incident Management (IM) is the practice of restoring the services as quickly as possible after an incident. It is the most important component to detect and record the incident.
ITIL 4 Foundation Exam Objective:
It is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient ‘Remember/Recall’ (Bloom’s Level-1) and ‘Understanding’ (Bloom’s Level-2) of the ITIL® 4 service management framework, as described in the syllabus below. The ITIL® 4 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL® 4 higher level qualifications, which assess the candidate’s ability to ‘Apply’ (Bloom’s Level-3) their understanding of the relevant parts of the ITIL® framework in context.
It is recommended that students should complete at least one ITIL 4® Foundation Mock Exam.
The beauty of pursuing ITIL® certification through Vinsys was that it created a tremendous amount of knowledge generation. Now I do have a strong understanding between IT and the business, a vision of management of risks and a transparency of IT costs and assets. This has helped me tremendously in running a project successfully.
In a quest to deliver better business solutions, I had undertaken the ITIL® exam training. This proved to a USP to my already existing bright career. Vinsys played a crucial role in making me understand the importance of the course and the course helped me chart out improved delivery services, better customer satisfaction, and increased utilization of resources.
The Vinsys training institute was a wonderful platform on which ITIL® Foundation training was imparted. The practical and strategic guidance helped me to improve my overall stance in business services by optimizing the use of resources that are made available by the organization.
Watch our "Happy Client" what they want to say regarding ITIL Certification Training.