Accredited, Elaborated Training Material
99.3% Exam Pass Rate
ITIL Practitioner Overview
The ITIL® Practitioner Training can be taken at any level in the ITIL® certification scheme after passing the ITIL® Foundation exam. It elaborates the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach and covers these three crucial areas for successful improvement initiatives: Communication, Organizational Change Management, and Measurement & Metrics.
The content of this course highlights the importance of adopting the ITIL® principles into businesses and tailoring ITIL® guidance to their specific business needs and scenarios.The course revolves around identifying, understanding and delivering value improvement programs efficiently at workplaces.
Vinsys, a PeopleCert accredited training organization (ATO), for delivering ITIL® trainings is a comprehensive course that will educate you on the 9 guiding principles for successful implementation of CSI.
Note: Vinsys provides ITIL certification training in combination with ITIL exam.
The ITIL® Practitioner is a training course for professionals who wish to prosper with the next level qualification after completing the ITIL® Foundation and those who are equipped with the basics of IT Service Management. This training course is aimed at upskilling professionals who are employed in the following roles:
- Project Director/Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- IT Director
- Vice President
- Process Owner
- Quality Assurance Manager
- IT Operations Manager
- Change Manager
Interested candidates must hold an ITIL® Foundation Certificate in order to appear for the ITIL® Practitioner exam.
- To understand service management concepts as important stimulators of CSI
- To utilize ITSM guideline principles in real job scenarios
- To analyze measurement and metrics to enable successful CSI implementation
- To establish effective communication
- To apply change management in organizations in support of CSI
- To prepare for the ITIL® Practitioner certification exam
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 2 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Adopt and adapt
- VOCR: value, outcomes, costs, and risks
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
- What is the vision?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we get there?
- How do we know we’ve arrived?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- What is OCM?
- Sources of resistance
- People transition
- Stakeholder management
- Sponsor management
- Resistance management
- CSFs and KPIs
- Metric cascades and hierarchies
- Metric categories
- Issues caused by poor communication
- Benefits of good communication
- Communication essentials
- Communication principles
- Communication types
- Get tips to crack your exam
- Mock exams to prepare you for exam.
MEP Construction Manager
ITIL® Practitioner Certification is designed to educate professionals on the practical application of the ITIL® framework into real business scenarios. It makes implementation smooth and effective with enhanced performance efficiency. This certification allows individuals to observe well-prescribed guidelines for implementing ITIL® into the existing business models so that it is aligned with the business goals.
No. ITIL® Practitioner Certification is valid through lifetime and does not require recertification.
Yes. Vinsys provides course completion certificates to candidates who successfully clear the ITIL® practitioner certification exam.
Vinsys guarantees success. Training with us provides candidates with a privilege of getting trained by industry expert trainers and studying from well-crafted study material. Vinsys training schedules are flexible and we keep our students first while deploying a training strategy.
- Hi-tech classroom as well as virtual training environments
- Story-based learning
- Practical approach
- Flexible hours of training
- 100% exam preparation guidance
ITIL® Practitioner Exam follows the following pattern:
No. of questions: 40
Question pattern: Multiple choice
Exam duration: 135 minutes
Passing criteria: 28 marks out of 40 (70%)
Exam Type: Open book