Comfort Course Tracking for Learners
Quick Course Tracking for Professionals
- Network security engineers
- IT professionals
- Security Engineers
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Security Administrators
- Network administrators
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- IT Security Administrators
- The Palo Alto Firewall 10.1 curriculum requires learners to have prior learning about various networking concepts like switching, routing, and IP addressing.
- Learners enrolling in this course should have a clear foundational knowledge of security concepts.
- Other security technologies knowledge including IPS, Proxy, and Content filtering knowledge can be helpful for learners.
- Configure initial firewall settings
- Create and manage enterprise security policy rules
- Manage firewall configurations and administrator accounts
- Create and manage policy rules
- Connect the firewall to product networks
- Analyze advanced logs to solve real-life scenarios
- Troubleshooting methodologies specific to individual features
- Investigate networking issues
- Solve scenario-based challenges
- Control application usage with App-ID
- Block known and unknown threats
- Block inappropriate web traffic
- Use decryption to block threats in encrypted traffic
- Control access to network resources
About the Exam
Vinsys’ certified Palo Alto Firewall 10.1 exam is designed to examine your knowledge in becoming a network and security administrator. The learners will have to clear the network security administrator exam after the competition of the course. The examination will include for sections:
• Managing objects (20 percent)
• Device management and services (22 percent)
• Policy evaluation and management (28 percent)
• Securing traffic (30 percent)
Exam title: Network Security Administrator
Exam Code: PCNSA PAN-OS 10
Number of questions: 50
Duration: 80 minutes
Test format: Multiple choice questions
Passing score: 70%
Exam cost: USD 155
Exam Language: English
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Vinsys Networks Portfolio and Architecture
- Configuring the initial firewall setting
- Managing Firewall Configuration
- Managing Firewall Administrator Accounts
- Connecting the Firewall to Production Networks with Security Zones
- Creating and Managing Security Policy Rules
- Creating and Managing NAT Policy Rules
- Controlling Application Usage with App-ID
- Blocking Known Threats Using Security Profiles
- Blocking Inappropriate Web Traffic with URL filtering
- Blocking Unknown Threats with Wildfire
- Controlling Access to Network Resources with User-ID
- Using Decryption to Block Threat in Encrypted Traffic
- Locating Valuable Information Using Logs and Reports
- What’s Next in Your Training and Certification Journey
The course duration is of 5 days.
No, the course fee does not include the examination fee.
You can request for refund if you do not wish to continue the course. However, once the course lecture is started then a refund will not be provided.
Yes, we offer career/course guidance to enrolled learners
Yes, learners will get hands-on training experience.
You can choose your schedule and get the training program according to the same.
Vinsys has been providing quality training to professionals since 1999. A variety of courses and services available help learners in digital learning. High-quality education with frequent practice exams, assistance, and round-the-clock support will help learners in enabling a premium learning experience.
You will get exercises developed by expert trainers, course material, sample papers, and a certificate after successful course completion.