Earn 23 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI, USA
Complete Certification & Examination Assistance
Accredited, Professionally Certified Trainers
99% Exam Success Rate
CAPM® Certification Training Course
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is an entry-level project management credential offered by the PMI. It develops a candidate’s approach towards understanding the management structures, terminology, processes, knowledge areas and much more. The course material of this course is based on the latest edition of the PMBOK Guide. The CAPM certification tends to prepare a candidate who is interested to build a career in the project management field. With this certification, individuals can claim to have a thorough understanding of the project management framework, processes and methodologies. It builds the base for stepping forward to further project management qualifications.
Project management professionals are highly in demand due to the majority of the companies relying on the project management model for successful project deliveries. Project management is gaining more value with companies adopting a structured approach towards project completion. Therefore the Certified Associate in Project Management certification training course is considered a great value addition to a candidate’s profile.
Anyone who wishes to acquire project management skills can apply for this course. The CAPM certification training delivers the best value to individuals who aspire to prove their knowledge in the project management field irrespective of their career stages.
While this CAPM Certification course can be taken by students or entry-level graduates, it offers more benefits to:
- Software developers/engineers
- Project team members
- Project associates
- Team leads
In order to apply for the CAPM exam, candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma, or global equivalent) + 1500 hours of project experience
- Secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma, or global equivalent) + 23 hours of formal project management training
About The Examination
The CAPM certification exam consists of 150 questions that need to be answered within 3 hours. On successful completion of the exam, candidates are rewarded with a course completion certificate which remains valid up to 5 years. To maintain the CAPM certification, candidates need to take the exam every 5 years.
The CAPM Certification provides an instant lift to a candidate’s profile as it certifies the knowledge about project management essentials that one possesses. This certification sets a professional benchmark for those who are willing to join the league of project managers.
After procuring the CAPM credential, it is the responsibility of the candidates to maintain it by appearing for the exam every 5 years.
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Objectives of the Facilitation program
- Brief information - PMI procedures & CAPM® exam
- What is Project? What is Project Management?
- Why Project? Projects & Operations
- Definition and Role of Project Manager
- Project Manager’s Role of Influence
- Project Manager’s Role as an Organization
- Project Manager’s Role – Industry & Professional Discipline
- Leadership, Project Management, Business Management Skills
- PMBOK® Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Phases, Project Life Cycle, Product Life Cycle
- Types of organizations & its Impact on project management
- Organizational Process Assets & Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Governance Framework
- PMI: CAPM® Code of Professional Conduct
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Scheduled Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
CAPM stands for Certified Associate in Project Management. The CAPM course is offered by the PMI and it is the foundation of the series of certifications offered in the project management field. It is based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Sixth Edition (PMBOK® Guide).
The CAPM certification lays the foundation for further project management courses. Candidates applying for this course must meet the two basic criteria:
- Secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma or global equivalent) + 1500 hours of project experience
- Secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma or global equivalent) + 23 hours of formal project management training
Vinsys offers 23 hours (3 days) of training duration for the CAPM course.
Based on our analysis, candidates preparing for the CAPM course need to spend at least 150-200 hours dedicatedly in order to be confident to clear the CAPM certification exam. It takes a minimum of 10 weeks of qualitative preparation. We suggest spending 1-2 hours per day on weekdays and nearly 5-6 hours on weekends.
Of course, you will. We offer a course completion certification on your successfully clearing the exam. You will get a soft copy of the certificate on your email.
Yes, we offer online instructor-led trainings for the CAPM course. Considering the inability of certain students in attending our classroom trainings, Vinsys organizes tech-enabled online CAPM certification trainings too.
The cost of CAPM certification depends on the membership status & the mode of exam. Here is the fee structure for candidates applying for the CAPM certification:
Computer-based testing (CBT)
Computer-based testing (CBT
Paper-based testing (PBT)
Paper-based testing (PBT)
Apart from the training sessions, we offer authenticate, accredited course material along with practice question sets and mock exam papers. Candidates also get access to the Vinsys training labs.
CAPM is a course that will lay your foundation into the project management field. Therefore, it is important to get trained by the right professionals. The trainers at Vinsys are well-experienced having relevant industry exposure and assure a well-structured training program that fosters effective and quick learning.
To establish your project management foundation, it is important to get associated with the right institute. Vinsys enables effective learning through a practical, scenario-based training approach and flexible training schedules. The institute focuses on learners’ abilities to grasp course content and apply learner-based solutions to train their minds in an efficient manner.
You can rely on our well-experienced, highly accredited trainers who possess relevant industry experience too in order to provide proper knowledge in the right manner to candidates.
Getting certified holds no worth if you lose on understanding the core concepts. What’s more important is the practical implication. At Vinsys, the well-experienced trainers facilitate practical, scenario-based learning so that every candidate gets to understand how to perform when the actual job calls for.
This differentiates the Vinsys training and our previous students acknowledge the benefits they experienced through our training. While certification is just another addition to your resume, skills transform the way you perform on the job, and here’s where we have our major focus. So, it is important that candidates rely on a trusted, established, and globally recognized training partner for CAPM certification.
CAPM Certification Training aims at instilling and nurturing project management skills into an individual that would enable them to deliver projects smoothly without any mismanagement and within the stipulated time as well as budget constraints. This course sets up a base for candidates who wish to pursue further project management courses such as PMP®, PMI-ACP®, etc.
After completing the CAPM certification, candidates witness the following and many more benefits:
- Professionals will gain the necessary skills required for instigating project management
- Ability to monitor, control, execute and deliver the project in an efficient way
- Manage to plan resources in an optimum manner
- Be prepared for forthcoming risks and minimize losses
- Ability to motivate the team and encourage for successful completion of projects
- Take quality decisions for the betterment of the project as well as project team members
- Professionals experience a boost in their career path on adding the CAPM Certified credential to their profiles
- The CAPM credential entitles individuals to promotions as well as a better salary package