Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
SAFe Agilist certification exam
SAFe Agilist Objectives
• Understand the principles and values of Lean-Agile development and how they apply to enterprise-level software development.
• Learn the roles and responsibilities of agile teams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and Solution Trains in the context of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).
• Learn how to plan, execute, and deliver value using Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and Solution Trains.
• Understand how to build and maintain a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture in a large-scale enterprise.
• Learn how to coordinate and collaborate with other teams, stakeholders, and customers to ensure the successful delivery of value in a SAFe® enterprise.
• Gain practical knowledge and skills to apply SAFe® principles and practices in a real-world enterprise environment, including Lean-Agile leadership, team agility, and agile portfolio management.
Target Audience for SAFe Agile Certification Training
• Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Project Managers
• Portfolio Managers
• Executives and Leaders,
• Solution Architects
• System Architects
• Product Line Management
• Process Leads
• No mandatory prerequisites for attending the course.
• It is highly recommended that participants have a solid understanding of agile concepts and principles. In addition, it would be beneficial for participants to have prior knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming (XP), as well as a working knowledge of software and hardware development processes.
SAFe Agilist 6.0 Certification & SAFe Exam
SAFe Agilist 6.0 Certification is a globally recognized certification that demonstrates an individual's knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 6.0. The certification exam consists of 45 multiple-choice questions, and candidates have 90 minutes to complete it. The passing score is 80%. The exam fee includes one attempt at the exam and one year of certification upon passing. Additionally, the certification must be renewed every year to maintain its validity.
SAFe Agile Certification Online Training Course
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Experienced Trainers
SAFe Agile Certification Corporate Training
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
Scaled Agile Framework's motive is to align/collaborate, synchronize, and coordinate the release of solutions created by various Agile teams. In an Agile development environment, the SAFe framework lets the team increase/decrease the requirement depending on the organizational needs. It enables cross-functional/organizational teams to deliver products on time using the necessary scaling support.
Explaining What's Essential for Thriving in the Digital Age.
Acknowledging SAFe as an Operating System for Business Agility.
Summarizing the Core Competencies of Business Agility.
Nine fundamental SAFe Principles:
- Economic Approach.
- Relating to the System Thinking Method.
- Presuming Inconsistency and Maintaining the Choices.
- Building Increments Quickly and Using Incorporated Learning Cycles.
- Evaluating the Objective of the Working System and Marking them as Milestones.
- Controlling the Backlog Size, Minimizing the Batch Size, Foreseeing and Restricting WIP.
- Coordinating with the Cross-domain Planning and Maintaining an Appropriate Tone.
- Releasing the Natural Enthusiasm of Skilled Team Members.
- Distributing the Decision Making and Allowing Every Individual to Think.
Cross-functional Agile teams promote Agility, and they are also the basis of any Agile framework.
Preparing to Form Cross-functional Agile Teams.
Describing Built-in Quality Practices.
Recommending Organizing Around Value with Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
The Agile Release Train (ART) distributes incremental value in the form of developed/tested software and system in a time-boxed duration. This is known as Program Increment. Each PI uses harmonization to smoothen the progress in planning, summarizing the value for feedback, restricting the work in progress (WIP), and guaranteeing program-level retrospectives with consistency.
Get used to the PI planning methodology with better portfolio management and road mapping scope. Learn the best ways for applying DevOps to build/maintain a constant delivery pipeline. This provides the workflow, activity, and automation needed for offering a constant release of value to the customer.
Exploring Customer Needs.
Deploying with DevOps.
Releasing on Demand.
Know the correct way for scaling SAFe practices/principles across multiple SAFe portfolios.
Explaining the Purpose/Elements of a SAFe Portfolio.
Constructing Well-written Strategic Themes.
Employing the Portfolio Canvas for Describing the Current/Future State.
Creating Epic Hypothesis Statements to Inform the Vision.
Distinguishing Traditional and Lean Budgeting Approaches.
Constructing a Portfolio Kanban.
Leaders, executives, and managers are responsible for the adoption, success, and improvement of Lean-Agile development. They carry authority for changing and continuously improving the systems that govern work-performance.
Learning the Behaviors Required for Leading by Example.
Exploring Techniques for Leading Successful Change.
Identifying the Steps in the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
Jai Narayan Pithala
Thriving in the digital age demands business agility. SAFe, or the Scaled Agile Framework, remains the most acceptable and frequently adopted enterprise Agile approach preferred by over 70% of US Fortune 100 organizations. Its benefits range from boosting productivity, improving product quality, decreasing time to market, and increasing employee engagement.
Earning the coveted SAFe Agilist credential expands your career opportunities and increases your chances of becoming the top-earning Scrum professional with an annual salary as high as $98,000.
45 multiple-choice (one answer) or multiple-select (2-3 answers) questions.
Building solutions with Agile product delivery (33%).
Web-based closed book examination with no external assistance permitted.
SAFe is a way to scale repetitive agile ways of working (usually limited to a few teams) to different levels of the organization while adopting a lean manufacturing mindset. SAFe is based on the fact that there is a great need for adaptability in the industry, especially for large companies that are stuck in legacy processes and ancient technological if you want ti know more read this article till the end Merits & Demerits of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
SAFe Agilist 6.0 Certification is a professional certification that demonstrates an individual's knowledge and expertise in implementing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The SAFe Agilist 6.0 Certification exam is a multiple-choice test consisting of 45 questions, with a time limit of 90 minutes.
You can prepare for the exam by attending a certified SAFe Agilist 6.0 training course, studying the SAFe Agilist 6.0 Certification study guide, and taking practice exams.
The cost of the SAFe Agilist 6.0 Certification exam varies by region. You can contact to our experts for more details.
The SAFe Agilist 6.0 Certification is valid for one year from the date of passing the exam.
You can maintain your SAFe Agilist 6.0 Certification by renewing it annually and earning 10 continuing education hours.
The training course covers the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) principles, practices, and methodologies for implementing agile in large organizations.
The training course is designed for executives, managers, consultants, and agile change agents who want to implement agile in large organizations.