Accredited training organization for all PMI courses
Scenario-based learning at convenient hours
Extensive exam guidance and post training support
98% exam success rate
PMI-RMP® Certification Course Overview
In today’s unprecedented times, economy is always under turmoil and projects are subjected to a considerable risk factor at every stage of execution. Therefore, in the project planning phase, there shall be sufficient provision for identification of potential risks and appropriate responses that responsibly curb the effects of such risks.
During this training, candidates are exposed to a distinct arena of identifying project risks and mitigating the effects of such risks by an intelligent, highly proven approach. This accelerates your career goals as risk management knowledge is much sought-after by the senior management professionals. The PMI-RMP® credential brings in greater recognition and a handsome payoff in organizations.
Today, having just a PMP® certification is not enough to grab a respectable position in your dream company as companies are getting smarter so as to avoid the unnecessary and unexpected project failure costs. PMI Risk Management Professional certification holders are well-equipped with the skills required to anticipate and manage risks in their projects.
Vinsys provides a helping hand to aspirants working to gain their PMI-RMP® certification by offering world-class trainers and other preparatory material.
For professionals who have excellent knowledge and experience in risk management, or project managers responsible for large projects and/or complex environments, the PMI-RMP® certification training is an excellent choice. Specific job roles that might benefit the most out of this course are inclusive of but not limited to:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Line Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
Before applying to this course, please check if you fulfil the below requirements:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
This PMI-RMP® course highlights its focus on the five key PMI-RMP® objectives which are as follows:
- Risk & Strategy Planning – activities that relate to developing processes, policies, planning, response, and procedures for risk assessment
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting – activities that relate to evaluating risk response, monitoring risk, communicating risk response & performance to project teams and stakeholders
- Risk Process Facilitation – activities that relate to facilitating risk prioritization, evaluation, identification, and response
- Stakeholder Engagement – activities that relate to assessing stakeholder risk tolerance, understanding project risk management for stakeholders and promoting risk ownership
- Specialized Risk Activities – qualitative tools and techniques used by risk management professionals
- Tailored tips and tricks to crack the PMI-RMP® certification exam
About The Examination
Exam Pattern: Multiple-choice questions
Exam Duration: 3.5 hours
No. of Questions: 170 (20 questions are unscored pretest questions)
Passing Criteria: PMI hasn’t allotted a percentage system, instead, there is a grading system namely - Proficient, Moderate Proficient and Below Proficient. Candidates scoring below Proficient are considered Failed
Domain-wise allocation of questions is as follows:
Percentage of Questions
Domain 1—Risk Strategy and Planning (5 tasks)
Domain 2—Stakeholder Engagement (9 tasks)
Domain 3—Risk Process Facilitation (7 tasks)
Domain 4—Risk Monitoring and Reporting (7 tasks)
Domain 5—Perform Specialized Risk Analyses (3 tasks)
Validity of PMI-RMP® certificate
The PMI-RMP® certification is a highly esteemed credential that is globally recognized for its credibility to manage risks while delivering projects efficiently.
Under the PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements Program, a professional holding the PMI-RMP® credential needs to earn 30 PDUs per three-year cycle.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 3 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Risk management concepts
- Probability distributions – Beta, Triangular, Lognormal, Exponential, etc.
- Defining project risks
- Defining risk management processes
- Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals as per PMBOK 5
- Risk Management Plan Contents
- Create Risk Management Plan
- Building a Communication Foundation
- General Management and Leadership Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Tools and Techniques for Identifying Risks
- Contents of The Risk Register
- Risk Register's Update Cycle
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Analysis Outputs
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Response Strategies
- Risk Response Planning Outputs
- Introduction to monitoring and controlling risks
- Techniques for monitoring and controlling risks
- Risk document updates and change requests
Senior Manager Allied Services
Yes, Vinsys offers the PMI-RMP certificate through virtual training.
Candidates successfully completing this course will be eligible for 30 PDUs that can contribute towards renewing the credential every three years.
This certificate needs to be maintained by gaining 30 PDUs over a period of three years.
According to the PMI’s Pulse of the Profession edition 2015 findings:
83% percent of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49% of low performers do so. Also, high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers.
This certification envelopes the organizations from bearing the costs of failed projects and therefore increases organizational performance. With certified PMI-RMP® professionals, organizations can manage risks proactively, minimize losses, improve control of projects and enhances stakeholders’ trust in the organization.
Vinsys, since 1999 is progressive towards imparting professional certificate course training to aspiring candidates worldwide. With a vision to create learned, expert professionals who can serve organizations with skilled expertise and subject knowledge, Vinsys ensures the right pathway to certification success by employing the right resources dedicated towards insightful learnings.
Our key training differentiators:
- Highly engaging session deliveries
- Accredited trainers with relevant industry experience
- Practical approach in training
- Access to labs & learning resources
- Flexible training hours & convenience of learning
- Real-world examples
- Post-training support