100% exam preparation guidance and post-training support
Vinsys – PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. No. 2739)
PMI-approved course study material
99% exam success rate
PMP® Certification’s Eligibility Criteria Have Been Set By PMI® To Test The On-The-Job Experience Of Performing Diverse Project Management Tasks. Only A Professional Who Understands The Roles And Responsibilities Of Handling Or Leading A Project Is Able To Perceive The Problem Areas In The Same. Receiving Formal PMP® Training Strengthens Competency As A Good Project Management Resource.
Project Managers Must Attain A Certain Level Of Expertise In The Field Of Project Management In Order To Apply For A Project Management Professional (PMP)® Examination.
A Secondary Degree (Either A High School Diploma, Associate Degree Or A Global Equivalent):
Minimum Five Years/ 60 Months Of Unique, Non-Overlapping, Professional Project Management Experience During Which At Least 7,500 Hours Have Been Spent Leading And Directing The Project + 35 Contact Hours Of Formal Education.
A Four-Year Degree (Either A Bachelor’s Degree Or A Global Equivalent):
Minimum Three Years/ 36 Months Of Unique, Non-Overlapping, Professional Project Management Experience During Which At Least 4,500 Hours Have Been Spent Leading And Directing The Project +35 Contact Hours Of Formal Education.
ABOUT THE EXAMINATION
The PMP® Certification exam has 200 multiple choice questions (out of which 25 are pretest questions) that need to be answered within a duration of 4 hours. The questions are distributed in the following manner:
WEIGHTAGE (in %)
Monitoring & Controlling
The PMP® Certification Training Course aims at honing the candidates’ project management skills. PMP® is specifically designed for aspiring individuals who wish to perform efficiently in the project management domain. The PMP® course training enables learners to:
- Have a thorough knowledge about the 10 knowledge areas and PMP® 6 Process groups
- Gain a deep understanding of the basic terms and skills applicable in a Project environment
- Understand the business documents, project life cycle, stakeholders, and project success measures
- Gear up for clearing the PMP® Certification Exam with constant exam guidance and mock tests
- Develop an action plan for implementing project management lessons in real-life projects
- Prepare deliberately for the PMP® Certification Exam to ensure passing in the first attempt
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) training is developed for professionals who are engaged in management of projects or who aspire to be a part of the project management team.
The course is designed for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Assistant/Associate Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- IT Heads/Consultants
- Software Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Any professional fetching a career in project management
The Project Management Professional Certification approves your project management knowledge. It rewards you with wide career growth opportunities with increased credibility and make you eligible for demanding a higher pay.
This certification has now become a mandate for senior managers in order to claim their position or get promoted. It is recognized globally and provides you with practical knowledge in various domains of project management so that you become confident enough to handle the project deadlines and pressures.
PMP® Certification benefits you with:
- Understanding the management techniques and tools that are required to implement PMP® knowledge effectively
- The best & updated project management practices based on the PMBOK® Guide - 6th Edition
- The knowledge required for implementation of practical solutions using real-life scenarios
- A common lexicon of principles and terms used by project managers globally
- Methods to successfully retain the existing clients and capture new ones
4 days Instructor-led Online Training
Experienced Subject Matter Experts
Access to PMI authorized PMP course contents
Vinsys Training material
24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
Customized Training Across Various Domains
Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer
- What is Project? Why projects?
- What is Project Management?
- Projects & Operations inter-dependability
- Project management: Performance domains
- Project management: Principles
- Project management: Models and methods
Mr. Nitin Shende - PMP® PMI-PBA® Prince2® CSM® ITIL®F QPMP® SSGB®
Sr. Vice President and Head – Project Management Training & Consulting
Sr. Vice President and Head – Project Management Training & Consulting
Mr. Nitin Shende is an International Management Consultant, Facilitator, and Trainer, Speaker, with specialization in Project, Program Management
- Member of Subject Matter Expert (SME) Review team & “Final draft Reviewer & Contributor” team for A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Fifth edition & Fourth edition published Worldwide.
- Final Draft Reviewer (Standard Portion) for Project Management Body of Knowledge A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide ) Sixth Edition.
- Final Draft Reviewer (Guide Portion) for Project Management Body of Knowledge A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition
- SME Reviewer” for Standard for Organizational Project Management (OPM Standard)
- Member “Final draft Reviewer & Contributor” team for ( Program management ) PgMP Guide Third Edition 2012
Mr.Mazen Aby Ayache
Projects Director Elite Partners General Contracting Co
Business or IT Service Delivery and Governance Managing Consultant
Senior MEP Construction Manager KAFD Project Saudi Binladin Group
Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent) -
Minimum 36 months of unique non-overlapping professional project management experience with leading / directing the project,
35 contact hours of formal Project Management education / Training.
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent) -
Minimum 60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience with leading / directing the project
35 contact hours of formal Project Management education / Training
Please refer to the https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/generic-certification-handbook-sixteen-translations.pdf
PMI PMP® exam is offered at approved Pearson VUE Testing Centers worldwide. For more details, please visit the Pearson VUE Testing Center website.
For the CAPM exam, you can check for locations on Pearson VUE’s website. You can also take your CAPM exam in the comfort of your home or office while being monitored by an offsite proctor through Pearson VUE.
For PMI Members:
Computer-based testing / Paper-based test: US $405
For Non-PMI Members:
Computer-based testing / Paper-based test: US $555
PMI Membership: US $139
- We are PMI ATP Global 2739
- Experiential Education
- Experienced Industry Experts
- PMI Approved course material
- Quality Courseware
- Post-training support
How much of previous project management experience you can claim for PMP® application experience requirement?
You can claim the project work experience of the last 96 months from the date of application. Experience before that (i.e. before 96 months) is not considered for PMP® examination application.
Although there is no formal information by PMI® about what percentage of applications gets picked for an audit, basis the experience of many senior professionals and institutes, it is observed that the percentage is approximately between 1 – 10%. An important thing to understand here is this process is random, and hence any application can get picked for the audit. The best way to do this is to fill the application correctly as per PMI® requirements and be prepared for the audit if required.
Although the PMP® exam is ‘based on or with reference to’ the PMBOK® Guide, it goes way beyond the understanding of only the PMBOK® guide. The questions are designed and created in such a way that it assesses the examinee on multiple domain-based (People, Process, Business) tasks and associated skills in the implementation of the best practices. Hence, the study and thorough understanding of project management skills, interpersonal, leadership skills, along with business strategy skills are essential.
There are total of 180 Questions in PMP® examination.
- The basic objective is to test your project management knowledge, concepts and your understanding about its application in different situations. Questions can be categorized (at a high level) as follows:
- Scenario (situation) based questions
- Formula based mathematical questions
- MCQ to select only one most correct answer
- MCQ to select two most correct answers
- Hot-spot question (Graph / Picture based question)
- Drag & Drop to match type of question
- PMBOK® guide, Agile practice guide reference questions
- Length of the questions can vary between one liner questions to multiple liner question.
One has to identify the keywords and concentrate on the crucial contents. One has to be careful while reading the questions, especially questions with negative sentence formation like 'not applicable/ not available etc. and the questions asking for ‘except’ based answers.
PMP® examination contains a total of 180 questions out of which 5 questions are pre-test questions. Pre-test questions do not carry any weightage (marks). Having pretest questions is a practice implemented by PMI® to gather statistical information on the validity of the questions and those are deliberated as experimental questions. You never come to know which question is pretest question during the examination or even at the end of the examination. Hence you must treat every question as a weighted (gradable) question.
The Project Management Professional Exam consists of 180 questions and the duration for the exam is 230 min. The exam is divided into 3 parts. After answering, reviewing, and submitting the 60 questions, one can avail a break. Next break is allowed after next 60 questions answering, reviewing submitting. Total break time allowed is up to Ten minutes
From January 2, 2021, the PMP exam pattern will be revised and will be changed to revolve around the interpretation, representation, and technical capability of candidates. In addition to the multiple-choice questions, drag and drop type questions and selecting the right graphical representation for a particular scenario will be introduced.
Domain-wise weightage of the PMP exam:
These questions are mapped against the PMP Examination Content Outline to ensure that an appropriate number of questions are in place for a valid examination.
PMP certification will be reflective of this and will incorporate approaches across the value delivery spectrum. About half of the examination will represent predictive project management approaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches. Predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches will be found throughout the three domain-areas listed above and are not isolated to any particular domain or task.
PMI® has conducted the Role Delineation Study (RDS) and has defined these terms as follows:
Domain: High-level knowledge area that is essential to the practice of project management.
Tasks: The underlying responsibilities of the project manager within each domain area.
Enablers: Illustrative examples of the work associated with the task. These should not be an exhaustive list but rather offer a few examples to help demonstrate what the task encompasses
The PMP® certification is accredited against the internationally recognized ISO 17024 standard.
The PMP® certification exam has been aligned by PMI through its process with certification industry best practices, such as those found in the Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing. This process utilizes the knowledge and task-driven recommendations to evaluate the individual’s capability, and determine the levels of salience, criticality, and frequency of each of the knowledge, tasks, and skills required to perform to the industry-specific standard role of the project manager.
The standard duration of training is 4 days, and at certain time-based requests, this session is facilitated for 5 days.
Yes, at the end of the program, every participant who has attended the complete training receives a soft copy of the facilitation course completion certificate on your email stating the successful completion the course. Vinsys is a PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP global) for the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Along with the training sessions, Vinsys being PMI ATP global, provides every participant, access to PMI’s authorized PMP course material, Vinsys designed and developed PMP study facilitation training contents, a set of practice questions for your exam preparation and access to our tech-enabled Learning Labs to create a dynamic learning experience for you.
At Vinsys, we offer the most cost-effective, professional IT training programs. If you are an individual or a working professional, please do check our updated course calendar for PMP® Certification Training Program here.
For our Tailor-made (as per your team’s availability and convenience) and specially scheduled PRINCE2® programs, write to us or fill out the inquiry form.
Training sessions at Vinsys are conducted by PMI ATP authorized experts who have practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators hold 20+ years of experience in Project Management and are recognized globally for their expertise in the field of Project Management.
Here are few reasons to choose Vinsys as your learning partner in Dammam:
- Trained over 600,000 professionals across the globe
- Knowledgeable trainers having considerable industry experience
- Flexible training schedules and highly functional training environments (virtual as well as a classroom)
- Training material accredited by PMI & curated by subject matter experts
- 98% exam success rate
- Centrally located in the city to enable less commute and save time for study