99% Exam Success Rate in 1st Attempt
AXELOS & Peoplecert Accredited Training Organization (ATO) to deliver globally
AXELOS & Peoplecert Approved Examination Organization (AEO) to operate globally
Internationally acclaimed Subject Matter Expertise with 17+ years of Industry and Training Experience
PRINCE2® Certification is designed for individuals who aspire to be or are already a part of the project management team. Anyone looking forward to make a career in the project management field can apply for the PRINCE2® course. Not only aspiring project managers but the PRINCE2® certification course benefits all those who contribute in accomplishing the project goals. This course is designed to glorify the profiles of:
- Project leads
- Project team members
- Program and portfolio managers
- Project managers
- Business Analysts
- Engineering leads
There are no specific eligibility criteria to attend the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam. This course is recommended to be taken by delegates who are new to the field of project management.
PRINCE2® can be applied to any project regardless of project scale, structure, organization, and culture. Using PRINCE2® methodology has its own benefits; it is widely recognized, provides one common lingo for all the participants in the project and establishes project management maturity in an organization. PRINCE2 provides a methodology that delivers increased agility, efficiencies whilst reducing costs, plus many more compelling organizational reasons to select it as your controlling solution for your organization and project managers. Over 1 million professionals have chosen PRINCE2 in 150+ countries worldwide, making it the world’s number one project management methodology.
PRINCE2® Foundation certification program is designed for individuals wanting to demonstrate their understanding of the PRINCE2 project management methodology.
Some of the key objectives of opting for this training are to:
- Understand the common and consistent approach to handle projects & benefits of adopting PRINCE2
- Deliver projects with agility, high speed to market, cost & risk optimization
- Manage resources, business risk and deliverables effectively
- Save time and resources through a shared approach to reporting
- Help improve productivity by increasing staff awareness of roles and responsibilities in the project
- Assist with the alignment of projects with the right business goals
- Facilitate management and stakeholder involvement at relevant and appropriate times during the project
- Execute the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting, and audits
- Improve communication & control in the projects
- Accelerate the overall organizational growth
About The Examination
It is recommended that participants should complete at least one PRINCE2® Foundation Mock Exam.
- Multiple-choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour's (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book.
- 3 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Why Project Management Necessary?
- Definition, Characteristics and six Performance aspects of Project
- PRINCE2 integrated elements with features & benefits of PRINCE2
- Continued business justification.
- Learn from experience.
- Defined roles and responsibilities.
- Manage by stages.
- Manage by exception.
- Focus on products.
- Tailor to suit the environment
- Business Case
- Starting Up a Project (SU)
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Directing a Project (DP)
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Managing a Stage Boundary (SB)
- Closing a Project (CP)
Overview of 26 Management Products
Project Advisory Consultant
Service Delivery Manager
PRINCE2® is an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments 2nd Version.
PRINCE 2 version is the latest one. It focuses on ‘what makes projects successful’ in today’s dynamic work environment. Know more about this update here.
The PRINCE2 2017 Update, which consolidates a wealth of knowledge gained in the workplace, can be trusted to provide practical, authoritative, and relevant guidance to anyone managing a project in today’s environment.
- Maintaining your certification through My PRINCE2.
- The practical application of the method and guidance, with numerous examples, hints, and tips;
- The restructuring of the ‘Themes’ guidance to accommodate specific examples of tailoring;
- Clarifying the link between the themes and principles;
- The principles that underpin PRINCE2;
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organizations and project environments;
PRINCE2® Foundation Certification course gives detailed knowledge of Project Management. It is a focused study of process-driven project management. PRINCE2® Foundation Certification course provides comprehensive, basic-level training for anyone involved in the provision, support, and delivery of projects.
PRINCE2® Foundation Certification does not have an expiry date.
There are no prerequisites for this exam. PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam is recommended for aspiring project managers. This certification is also relevant to any other team member who is involved in the design, development, and delivery of projects.
PRINCE2® Foundation Certification course is suited for professionals working as Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, Team leads or Managers, Project Engineers, Software Developers or professionals working in any industry who aspire to work as Project Managers.
Training duration for this course is 2 to 3 days.
No. PRINCE2 is a holistic project management methodology irrespective of industry, domain, culture, market, etc.
No. PRINCE2 has a global presence. Although it is comparatively more practiced in the UK, it is one of the most popular project management methods across the world. It is widely acknowledged also in India, Middle East, Australia, and the Netherlands apart from the UK and Europe.
Yes, we do. At the end of the course, we execute PeopleCert exams. After you successfully complete our PRINCE2® Foundation training program and upon successfully passing of Foundation exam, you shall receive a soft copy of the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the cours
All open house sessions are conducted only on weekends at Vinsys Labs for the convenience of working professionals who wish to attend.
At Vinsys, we create our schedules as per your preferences of location and time. You can put in a request to arrange a training program in your organization and we will be there along with our Vinsys Learning Lab!
At Vinsys, we offer the most cost-effective, professional IT training programs. If you are an individual or a working professional, please do check our updated course calendar for PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Program here.
For our Tailor-made (as per your team’s availability and convenience) and specially scheduled PRINCE2® programs, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the inquiry form.
Along with the training sessions, we provide the required course material, a set of practice questions for your exam preparation and access to our tech-enabled Learning Labs to create a dynamic learning experience for you.
Training sessions at Vinsys are conducted by certified experts who have practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators hold 20+ years of experience in Project Management and are recognized globally for their expertise in the field of Project Management.
In this training program, you will gain the context and basic understanding of PRINCE2® including the themes, processes and principles of PRINCE2. Grasping the PRINCE2® fundamentals will create a great foundation for PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification for you.
All PRINCE2® courses and exams are based on the manual or commonly called as the PRINCE2 bible - "Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2017 Edition". It supports both levels of Foundation as well as Practitioner. At Vinsys, we provide you with the manual, a book of summary of key terms and topics along with a set of important, topic-weight-wise questions to boost your exam preparation.
- Provide experiential education
- Guidance from experienced Industry Experts
- AXELOS & Peoplecert approved training organization & examination center
- AXELOS & Peoplecert approved Quality course material
- Post-training support
- Professional career consultation, learning and exam guidance, access to learning labs, and more.
The fee structure for PRINCE2 Certifications is inconstant in nature. Please contact your ATO (Authorized Training Organization) or write to us at email@example.com to know more.OR Fill up the inquiry form will provide you the best price.
It is a multiple-choice question exam paper and has 60 questions in it. The duration to solve the paper is 1 hour.
You are expected to secure at least 33 out of 60 marks to clear the examination. 55% is the passing percentage.
Yes, it is a closed book test.
Vinsys follows a high integrity exam procedure wherein everything is supervised by PeopleCert accredited personnel.
Yes, PRINCE2 allows you to choose the suitable option, Computer-based or Paper-based.