Remote Learning through SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
One-year Membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification Skill-enhancement + 24x7 Assistance
- Current Scrum Masters, Project/Program Managers, Business Analysts, Consultants, Agile Coaches, Product Managers, Release Train Engineers, SAFe Consultants, and Product Owners.
- Professionals interested in keeping pace with fast-evolving market trends and establishing themselves as high-ranking SAFe-certified Scrum Masters.
- Applying SAFe principles for facilitating, enabling, and coaching in a multi-team environment.
- Adopting scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow.
- Advancing your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value.
- Building communities of practice for supporting high-performing teams and ART efficiency.
- Leading distributed teams effectively in remote environments.
- No specific mandatory prerequisite for attending the course.
- Recommended: SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification Or the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) credential Or a Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM™) accreditation.
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Experienced Trainers
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Understanding Scrum Master Challenges in the Enterprise.
- Knowing the Purpose and the Basic Constructs of SAFe.
- Creating Scrum Master Connections in SAFe.
- Applying the SAFe Principles in the Role of a Scrum Master.
- Learning the Anti-patterns Associated with the Product Owner Role.
- Describing How Stories and Tasks May Lead to Anti-patterns.
- Identifying Context-specific Anti-patterns in Your Environment.
- Synchronizing Development with the Agile Release Train.
- Organizing Teams Around the Flow of Value.
- Planning the Program Increment.
- Executing the Program Increment.
- Enabling Teams to Release Value on Demand.
- Preparing for the Next PI Planning Session.
- Building Your KANBAN Board.
- Measuring and Optimizing Flow.
- Fostering Engineering Craftsmanship.
- Facilitating Collaboration with Architects, System Teams, and Operations.
- Fostering Collaboration on the Teams.
- Facilitating Cross-team Collaboration.
- Building Trust with Stakeholders.
- Developing Team Skillset.
- Building an Improvement Roadmap.
- Understanding the Inspect and Adapt Process.
- Applying Problem-solving Workshop.
SAFe remains the most popular scaling method utilized by more than 70% of Fortune 100 companies and almost a million practitioners worldwide.
Senior Scrum masters with advanced skills are in great demand for Executive Leadership roles across Software, Banking, Manufacturing, Energy, Oil & Gas, and Defense industries.
As per Scaled Agile, the Scrum Alliance Salary Survey, and Glassdoor, Certified Scrum Master job listings have grown by 67% in the last two years, and such professionals can now earn annual salaries as high as $104,000.
As the name suggests, this SAFe training is an expert-level offering intended to promote the Scrum Master Servant Leadership with SAFe.
Only one, the SASM-SAFe Advanced Scrum Master.
Exploring the Scrum Master role, Applying SAFe Principles, Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns, Facilitating program execution, Improving flow with Kanban and XP, Building high-performing teams, and Improving program performance.
Building high-performing teams (17%).
60 multiple choice (1 answer) or multiple select (2-3 responses) questions with a 73% passing score.
120-minutes-long web-based and closed book exam.
Besides being an industry-renowned Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also considered the top destination for SAFe courses. Its unmatchable offerings, vendor-approved instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable Scrum opportunities.