Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
Exam & Certification Details
Exam prerequisite skills
Experience in Agile
Experience in Lean
The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager is to attend the SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course. This is a requirement because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee to pass the exam.
Exam name – SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam – or – SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
Exam format – Multiple choice , multiple response
Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course.
Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
Number of questions – 45
Passing score – POPM4 = 35 out of 45 (77%); POPM5 = 33 out of 45 (73%)
Language – English
Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Exam study materials
The exam is designed to measure knowledge and skill related to the job role. We highly recommend candidates use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam including:
- Course materials – The course materials are an essential artifact from the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to refer back to the content that was presented during the class.
- Study guide – This comprehensive guide details the job role and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available through the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform upon course completion.
- Practice test – The practice test is designed to be predictive of success on the certification exam,* and it has the same number of questions, level of difficulty, and time duration. It is part of the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform and can be taken an unlimited number of times at no cost. *This is not the actual exam, and passing it does not guarantee success on the certification exam.
- Sample Questions – A web-enabled, flashcard style version of the sample questions can be found online and in the study guide.
What you get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
SAFe® POPM answers the questions:
- How do POs and PMs plan and execute work during a PI?
- How do you integrate a customer-centric mindset to deliver products customers want?
- How do you connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles?
Instructor led Online Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Experienced Trainers
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
Anil Kumar Malse
At Vinsys, the well-experienced trainers facilitate practical, scenario-based learning so that every candidate gets to understand how to perform when the actual job calls for. This differentiates the Vinsys training and our previous students acknowledge the benefits they experienced through our training. While certification is just another addition to your resume, skills transform the way you perform on the job, and here’s where we have our major focus. So, it is important that candidates rely on a trusted, established, and globally recognized training partner