Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a Visual Online Workspace
One-year Membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
SAFe Scrum Master Certification Skill-enhancement + 24x7 Assistance
- Explaining Scrum in a SAFe enterprise.
- Facilitating Scrum events.
- Supporting PI execution.
- Coaching teams for constant improvements.
- Implementing DevOps for continuous flow/delivery.
- Scrum Masters willing to better understand their roles in the context of a SAFe enterprise.
- Release Train Engineers who wish to coach Scrum Masters on their roles.
- Developers, Engineers, Consultants, Business Analysts, Team Leads, Agile Coaches, Product Managers, Quality Managers, Delivery Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program/Project Managers, Architects, Product Owners, and Directors.
- Professionals interested in keeping pace with fast-evolving market trends by earning the SAFe Scrum Master accreditation.
What you get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Scrum Master requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many Scrum Masters. Certification includes:
- No specific mandatory prerequisite for attending the course.
- Recommended: Knowledge of Agile concepts/principles, understanding of Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming (XP), and working know-how of software/hardware development processes.
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Experienced Trainers
Scrum can be described as a lightweight process for delivering value for cross-functional and self-organized teams within SAFe. It brings together the power of Scrum project management with Extreme Programming (XP) practices.
- Examining Basic Agile Development Concepts.
- Exploring Scrum Basics.
- Positioning an Agile Team in a SAFe Enterprise.
Every efficient Scrum Master is a team-based servant leader.
- Exploring the Responsibilities of the Scrum Master Role.
- Characteristics of an Effective Scrum Master.
- Building High-performing Teams.
- Facilitating Effective Team Events.
- Coaching the Agile Team Using Powerful Questions.
- Collaborating with Other Teams.
- Resolving Team Conflicts.
- Experiencing PI Planning.
- Creating/Reviewing Draft PI Plans.
- Finalizing Plans and Establishing Business Value.
- Reviewing Final Plans and Committing to a Set of PI Objectives.
- Facilitating an Effective PI Planning.
- Planning the Iteration.
- Tracking the Iteration Progress.
- Refining the Backlog.
- Facilitating the Iteration Review.
- Facilitating Relentless Improvement.
- Supporting DevOps and Release on Demand.
- Coach the IP Iteration.
- Prepare the Team for the Inspect/Adapt Event.
SAFe remains a prominent Agile scaling framework, increasing its acceptance with every passing year. Preferred by top brands worldwide, it is leveraged to improve time-to-market, productivity standards, boost quality, and enhance employee engagement or job satisfaction.
To help you acquire the appropriate mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products from inception to retirement by utilizing Agile methodologies.
Most other courses merely take you through the basics of team-level Scrum; however, this Scrum Master training stresses the role of a Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise.
As per LinkedIn and the World Economic Forum, a SAFe certified Scrum Master role ranks among the top 10 promising and emerging jobs in product development. Accredited professionals earn as high as $104,0000/annum, and they have witnessed over a 20% salary growth rate in the last 2 years.
Only one, the SSM-SAFe Scrum Master.
A: Understanding of the basic Agile development concepts:
- Scrum basics.
- Positioning an Agile team in a SAFe enterprise.
- The responsibilities of the Scrum Master role.
- Characteristics of an effective Scrum Master.
- Building high-performing teams.
- Facilitating effective Agile team events.
- Coaching the Agile team using powerful questions.
- Collaborating with other teams.
- Resolving conflicts.
- Experiencing PI planning.
- Creating/Reviewing Draft PI plans.
- Finalizing plans and establishing business value.
- Reviewing final plans and committing to a set of PI objectives.
- Facilitating an effective PI planning process.
- Planning the iteration.
- Tracking the iteration progress.
- Refining the backlog.
- Facilitating the iteration review.
- Facilitating relentless improvement.
- Supporting DevOps and Release on Demand.
- Coaching the IP iteration.
- Preparing the team for the Inspect/Adapt event.
Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master (38%).
The 90 minutes exam has 45 questions.
Web-based and closed book examination.
Besides being an industry-renowned Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also considered the top destination for SAFe courses. Its unmatchable offerings, vendor-approved instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable Scrum opportunities.