Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
One-year Membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
SAFe Scrum Master Certification Skill-enhancement + 24x7 Assistance
Upon completing the course, learners will:
• Understand the principles and values of agile development and the Scrum framework.
• Learn how to facilitate Scrum events, including Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
• Understand the role of the Scrum Master in an agile team and the importance of servant leadership.
• Learn how to plan and execute Program Increments (PIs) and align teams across the organization.
• Become an expert in agile coaching and leading high-performing agile teams.
• Understand the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and how to apply it in an enterprise environment.
• Prepare for the SAFe® 6.0 Scrum Master Certification exam and gain a globally recognized certification.
• Acquire the skills and knowledge needed to lead agile transformations and drive business results for your organization.
• Delivery Manager
• Program Manager
• Business Analysts
• Scrum Masters
• Quality Managers
• Agile Coaches
• Portfolio Managers
• Product Owner
• Team Leads
• Product Managers
• Release Train Engineers
What you get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Scrum Master requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many Scrum Masters. Certification includes:
Certified SAFe® Scrum Master PDF certificate
Certified SAFe® Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
• No mandatory prerequisites for attending the course.
• It is highly recommended that participants have a solid understanding of agile concepts and principles. In addition, it would be beneficial for participants to have prior knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming (XP), as well as a working knowledge of software and hardware development processes.
(Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification)
The SAFe® 6.0 Scrum Master Certification (SSM) is a globally recognized certification that demonstrates proficiency in agile principles, Scrum practices, and Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) methodology. It is designed for Scrum Masters who want to lead high-performing agile teams in a complex enterprise environment.
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Experienced Trainers
• Basic Agile Development Concepts
• Scrum Basics
• The Agile Team in a SAFe Enterprise
• Responsibilities of the Scrum Master
• Characteristics of an Effective Scrum Master
• High-performing Teams
• Team Events
• Coach the Agile Team Using Powerful Questions
• Collaborate with Other Teams
• Resolve Team Conflicts
• PI Planning Basics
• Draft PI Plans
• Final Plans and Business Value
• Final Plan Review and PI Objectives
• Facilitating PI Planning
• Plan the Iteration
• Track the Iteration Progress
• Refine the Backlog
• Facilitate the Iteration Review
• Facilitate Relentless improvement
• Support DevOps and Release on Demand
• Coach the IP Iteration
• Prepare the Team for the Inspect and Adapt Event
Jr Scrum Master
SAFe® 6.0 Scrum Master Certification (SSM) is a globally recognized certification that demonstrates proficiency in agile principles, Scrum practices, and Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) methodology.
The SSM training at Vinsys is a 2-day instructor-led course.
Yes, there is an online exam that participants must pass to obtain the SAFe® 6.0 Scrum Master Certification.
The passing score for the SSM certification exam is 73%.
Yes, you can retake the SSM certification exam after a mandatory waiting period and an additional fee.
Participants must have completed the SSM training from a SAFe Program Consultant and have at least one year of experience working in a Scrum Master role to be eligible for the SSM certification exam.
Vinsys is a Gold Partner of Scaled Agile, Inc., and has experienced SAFe Program Consultants who deliver high-quality training and support participants in obtaining the SAFe® 6.0 Scrum Master Certification.
Besides being an industry-renowned Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also considered the top destination for SAFe courses. Its unmatchable offerings, vendor-approved instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable Scrum opportunities.