Professional, Certified trainers
Accredited Training Organization with PeopleCert
99% Exam Success Rate
Problem-Solving Approach & Interactive Sessions
Certified Lean Six Sigma professionals are recognized for their problem-solving skills required in achieving business solutions and ensuring quality control. The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is suitable for:
- Quality Engineers
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Analysts
- Quality Auditors
- Any individual who wishes to contribute towards quality and process improvement within an organization
There is no eligibility criterion for pursuing the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. This is a comprehensive course that educates candidates with regards to Lean Six Sigma from the ground level.
It is important that the participants learn the delivery flow of the course and therefore, set objectives or goals toward their learning. Stated below are the ultimate array of purposes this course intends to fulfill.
- To understand the basics of Six Sigma and its benefit for your organization
- To identify the principles of Lean Green Belt and learn its implementation in day-to-day activities
- To apply problem-solving skills to particular scenarios based on the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve & Control) model
- To serve as a trained professional and valuable team member within a specific functional area of the organization
- To contribute actively towards organizational growth by driving and executing excellent projects
- To provide guidance to team members for data collection, inference, and analysis
- To evaluate areas where Lean Green Belt principles can be applied for better outcomes
- To understand the core concepts of Lean Green Belt and prepare well by attempting several practice tests for success in the certification exam
About The Examination
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exams are conducted by these three organizations.
- The Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- The International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
Exam type: Closed book
No. of questions: 100
Exam duration: 4 hours
Passing criteria: 70%
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification course is a 2-day course and can be taken by individuals to gain an upper hand in the projects involving Six Sigma. It allows professionals to participate in small improvement projects and makes them eligible for a recognizable position in the organization.
The knowledge gained in the Six Sigma Green Belt course provides a stepping stone towards learning advanced concepts of the Six Sigma Black Belt.
Candidates can expect to be assured of securing repute in the industry with advanced problem-solving skills and be in a position to gain salary advantage as per market standards.
This training course on the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification enables candidates to:
- Learn about various Six Sigma Green Belt methodologies
- Contribute and participate in improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma
- Practice the DMAIC model and implement it within function-specific areas
- Understand data collection and data analysis tools within the scope of Six Sigma Green Belt
- Design well-planned strategies for improvising quality issues and mapping project success
- Apply problem-solving skills to improvement projects
- Clear the Green Belt certification exam with an excellent percentage
Skills You Will Gain
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a 2-day course wherein participants get the opportunity to gain adept Quality Management solutions to improve the business processes.
The best part is that you get trained by Black Belt and Master Black Belt facilitators who have spent more than a decade practicing Six Sigma across diverse countries and organizations. Vinsys is recognized for providing a dynamic learning experience, training held by industry proficient trainers, and study prep filled with real-life Six Sigma examples through which grasping the core concepts of Lean Six Sigma becomes much easier.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Examination is conducted on the day of completion of the course which is day two. Upon clearing the exam, participants will be awarded by “Certified Six Sigma Green Belt” Certificate within 10-12 working days.
After the completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course, the participants would be able to:
- Become key contributors in the Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Know various Six Sigma Green Belt methodologies
- Learn Data Collection and Data Analysis using basic statistics and calculations
- Implement problem-solving methods using basic Six Sigma tools
- Practice DMAIC Methodology
- Strategize overall quality-related development of an organization and manage risk factors
- Continually carry out process flow measures and map progress
This Six Sigma certification proves your ability to boost business insights. It also highlights your superlative analytical skills, teamwork and managerial qualities.
You don’t have to be an IT professional to be able to understand Six Sigma. Apart from Information Technology, many other industries such as Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, and Telecom are using Lean Six Sigma to improve their operational processes. Moreover, the quality processes in the Government sector of various countries also comprise of Six Sigma strategies.
The most popular companies around the world are looking out for Lean Six Sigma certified candidates. With a growing demand for quality governance professionals, lean six sigma jobs are constantly on the rise. According to Salary.com, an average Lean Six Sigma Green Belt salary ranges from $84000 to $103000 per annum.
With this globally renowned certification, you will get diverse opportunities to work as an Operations Manager, Operations Team Leader, Project Manager, Quality Manager, or Quality Auditor. The skillset you’ll gain in this training will give a competitive edge over your peers and make you stand out in the crowd.
This Lean Six Sigma Certification with Vinsys will not only train you on your leadership skills but will also improve your design thinking and approach strategies.
Customized to your team's need
2 days Instructor-led Online Training
Experienced Subject Matter Experts
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
Customized Training Across Various Domains
Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- What is Quality?
- Evolution of Quality Function
- What is Six Sigma Certification?
- SIX SIGMA –Principles & Key Themes
- Terminologies in Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
- Quality Control v/s Quality Assurance
- ISO v/s Six Sigma
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Customer Needs (SN, UnN & D)
- Poka Yoke (RCO & ICD)
- Traditional Management v/s Modern Management
- Defining QCS Goals (Quality , Cost, Schedule)
- Cost of Quality (COQ)
- Value Stream Process Mapping (RVA, BVA, NVA)
Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology Module
- Seven Tools of Quality
- Control Chart
- Short Term Process Capability (Cp)
- Long Term Process Capability(Cpk)
- Sigma Level Calculation for Attribute Data
- Risk Management (FMEA)
Mr. Nitin Shende PMP® PMI-PBA® Prince2® CSM® ITIL®F QPMP® SSGB®
Sr. Vice President and Head – Project Management Training & Consulting
Nitin Shende is an International Management Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, and Speaker with specialization in Project/Program Management
- Member of Subject Matter Expert (SME) Review team & “Final draft Reviewer & Contributor” team for PMBOK® Guide Fifth edition & Fourth edition published worldwide
- Final Draft Reviewer (Standard Portion) for Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition
- Final Draft Reviewer (Guide Portion) for Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition
- SME Reviewer for Standard for Organizational Project Management (OPM Standard)
- Member “Final draft Reviewer & Contributor” team for ( Program management ) PgMP Guide Third edition 2012
Green Belts work on simple process improvement projects. Traditionally, their job would require less than 50% of their time to be focused on Six Sigma projects. However, Green Belt roles and job responsibilities include streamlining processes, focusing on quality control, facilitating on quality maintenance to the Six Sigma Yellow Belt teammates and more. They receive guidance from Six Sigma Black Belts.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training gives detailed knowledge of Quality Management. It is a focused and systematic study of process-driven quality management. The course provides comprehensive, application-level training for anyone involved in the quality management, audit and any other quality- maintenance project.
After completing this Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to reap great results by eliminating errors and striving for a near-perfection stage in a project. This training will equip you will all the tools and techniques you need to tackle your work-place quality management-related challenges. The Green Belt is one of the important hierarchy belts in Six Sigma. Green Belt professionals contribute to the process improvement team as they operate under the supervision of Black Belt professionals.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course is suited for professionals working as Quality Managers, Quality Auditors, Team Leads or Managers, Quality Engineers, or professionals working in any industry who aspire to work in the stream of Quality Management.
Six Sigma Green Belt is recommended for professionals working in any industry which involves project/ process improvement and quality management. It is also highly prescribed for directors and governors of businesses who wish to run successful quality management projects and plan to instil an environment and discipline of continuous quality improvement at the workplace.
There are no specific eligibility criteria to take up the Six Sigma Green Belt training. Any professional can take up the training and certification exam. However, it is recommended that the participants having at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in the field of Quality Management or some amount of involvement in quality control enroll for the course. The participants should also have good logical reasoning and statistical analysis abilities.
Enrolling for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt as a preparatory course to Green Belt is definitely suggested. To prepare yourself for the training, gaining some knowledge on Six Sigma is helpful, but not mandatory.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Training Program at Vinsys consists of 16 hours of in-class sessions covered in 2 days. Each student is provided with 16 hours of direct one-on-one support such as assignments or projects, report generation and software tools. Including assignments, the total duration of Six Sigma Green Belt Program is 16 hours apart from the 90 minutes of examination duration once the training is completed.
All open house Six Sigma Green Belt training sessions are conducted only on weekends for the convenience of working professionals who wish to attend.
At Vinsys, we create our schedules as per your preferences of location and time. You can put in a request to have a training program in your organization and we will be there along with our Vinsys Learning Lab!
At Vinsys, we offer the most cost-effective, professional IT training programs. If you are an individual or a team of working professionals, please do check our updated course calendar for Six Sigma Green Belt here.
For our Tailor-made (as per your team’s availability and convenience) and specially scheduled Six Sigma Green Belt programs, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the enquiry form.
Along with the training sessions, we provide the required course material, a set of practice questions for exam preparation and access to our tech-enabled Learning Labs to create a dynamic learning experience for you.
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts who have practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators have 20+ years of experience in Six Sigma and Quality Management.
All our Six Sigma instructors are Master Black Belts and have at least +14 years of experience working as Master Black Belts for organizations across the globe in training delivery and consultation on Six Sigma.
Certification Exam (Paper-based exam) is conducted immediately after completion of the training i.e. on the last day of the training. The only method to earn an IASSC certification is to successfully complete the training and clear the official IASSC certification™ exam. At Vinsys, we do conduct IASSC Certification exams as well.
Exam: Scaled out of 100 marks (Objective, Sums, Calculations, and Subjective)
Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Lean Six Sigma problem-solving methods consist of the set of 5 principles you utilize to reduce errors and reach perfection. To help you attain consistency in the same, there are a number of tools and techniques. DMAIC and DMADV are the most popular Six Sigma models. Following are some of the tools we cover in our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training at Vinsys.
- The 5S System – Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
- Value Stream Maps – Value enabling, adding and non-value adding actions
- Pareto Chart – Distinguish between the groups of data
- FMEA – Failure Modes and Effect Analysis
- Kaizen – A practice of Continuous Improvement
- Poka-yoke – The Mistake Proofing process
Yes, you certainly can.
It is a common misconception that Six Sigma is only meant for IT professionals. Any individual working in any domain right from Healthcare to Media and Entertainment can go for Six Sigma training. Simply because it focuses on quality of products or services your organization has to offer. It teaches you efficiency-boosting techniques and tools you can utilize and encourage your team for better processes, task execution and delivery.
After you complete your training and certification exam successfully, you’ll be able to bring positive changes in your work environment and procedures. Your implementations of quality measures can take your organization to the zenith of perfection which will result into creating value for your customers and achieving customer satisfaction or customer delight.
Yes. At Vinsys we arrange classroom as well as online training programs. The live online training is conducted by our experts through WebEx.
Please do get in touch with our experts for any queries you may have about our exclusive online training.