Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Enterprise architects
- Business analysts
- Solution architects
- Application architects
- Technical architect
- Professionals aiming to get better hands-on experience in architect
- Project manager
- There is no strict prerequisite for this program. Earning the Platform App Builder credential and completing the pre work before enrolling for this course can be significant for smooth learning experience for you.
- You can design data models
- You will learn about Support Salesforce sharing mechanism at higher levels
- You will learn to evaluate the variation of field types and opt for the appropriate one depending upon the situation in hand.
- You can make data model decisions in order to reduce record locking and other aspects related to performance degradation.
About the Exam
Learners must clear the exam to get the Build Application Architect Expertise Certification. The details of the examination include:
- Exam title: Build Application Architect Expertise
- Number of questions: 50
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Test format: Multiple choice
- Passing score: 70%
- Retake fee: USD 100 +Taxes
- Delivery option: Online (Proctored)
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
Application Architect Overview
- Assess the requirements to Become an Application Architect
- Understand the real-world expectations of Application Architect
- Review the core characteristics of successful Application Architect
- Review the Application Architecture Scenario
- Identify Scenario Problem Areas
- Identify Scenario Actors and Licensing
- Understand Key Architecture Documentation Requirements
- Learn about best practices for Artifact Documentation
- Produce Architecture Documents
- Identify relationship types and their impact on record access, user interface and reporting.
- Review the Considerations for changing field types.
- Review the Considerations for modifying data models with Schema Builder.
- Review the Consideration for Importing and Exporting Data
- Identify Use Cases of External Objects
- Determine an Appropriate Data Model
- Understand Design Implications with Complex Environments and Large Data Volumes (LDV)
- Review the Considerations for Working with LDV
- Review Data Lifecycle Concepts and Mechanisms
- Review Master Data Management and System of Record Concepts
- Review Data Migration, Planning, Preparation and Execution.
- Identify Potential LDV and Calculate Expected Volumes
- Go Further with Indexes Standard and Custom Skinny Tables
- Lock Records
- Review the Consideration for Working with Internal and External Sharing Models.
- Restrict and Extend Object and Field Access
- Determine Sharing Solutions
- Identify Record Sharing Mechanisms (Declarative, Programmatic, Implicit)
- Understand Teams Concepts (Account, Opportunity, Case)
- Understand Person Accounts and Its Implication on Sharing
- Encrypt Data
Sharing in communities
- Understand Community Security Mechanisms
- Secure Integration Endpoints
- Integrate and Specify Connected Apps and Named Credentials
Advanced Security and Visibility Concepts
- Implement Security & Visibility Controls with Apex and Visualforce
- Review Territory Management and Its Implication on Data Management, Sharing, and Visibility
- Review Divisions and Its Implication on Data Management, Sharing, and Visibility
- Understand Security and Visibility Controls on "Special" Objects
- Determine When to Leverage Standard Products Functionality vs. Custom Build vs. AppExchange
- Understand Declarative and Programmatic Configuration
- Get to Know the Order of Execution
- Automate Business Processes
- Consider Reporting and Analytics Needs
- Consider How to Store and Access Content/Files
- Apply Solution Design Concepts to Real-World Problems and Scenarios
Deployment and Integration Best Practices
- Review the Application Lifecycle
- Understand How Sandboxes Should Be Used
- Review Deployment Options
- Identify Integration Patterns
- Review a Practice Scenario
- Review What Was Covered
The course is of four days duration
Yes, the course fee does include the examination fee. However, if you want to retake the exam, then additional fees of USD 100 + taxes will have to be paid.
Class begins promptly at 9:00 am, and generally end at 5:00 pm.
The instructor-led classes along with practical sessions in which you will get hands-on experience on the various tools and concepts included in the course module.
Yes, we offer career/course guidance to enrolled learners.
Yes, this course is suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced professionals.
High-quality education with regular tests, mock practice sessions, hands-on-trainings, and instructor-led courses, provide support to the professionals while working in a team.
You will get access to the pdf and other course material even after the course completion. However, access to class recordings is limited only to the course duration.
The passing score for the Salesforce Application Architect is 70%
You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll.