Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Learners having an experience in object-oriented programming
- Project managers with the knowledge of full-stack development
- Salesforce administrators
- Anyone participating/Having experience with B2B Commerce technical components
- Learners participating in new implementation who require working knowledge
You need to have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge before enrolling for the course:
- Object-oriented programming (Java or Apex)
- Salesforce administration (Process Builder, sharing rules, and object relationships)
- B2B Commerce Developer Pre-work
- You can learn how to navigate and configure CC admin successfully
- You can identify the requirements related to code extension.
- You will learn about the implementation of UI
- Implement logic class and service class
- You can gain knowledge about how to apply subscriber code integration as per the requirement
- You can learn to provide the technical support to create the solution to the B2B commerce requirement in the business
- Troubleshoot effectively to overcome the problem areas identified during the various levels of the development cycle.
- To register for the accreditation of B2B commerce developer.
About the Exam
Learners must clear the exam to get the B2B Commerce Developer certification. The details of the examination include:
- Exam title: B2B Commerce Developer
- Number of questions: 50
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Test format: Multiple choice
- Passing score: 70%
- Retake fee: USD 100 +Taxes
- Delivery option: Online (Proctored)
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Review Key Terms
- B2B Commerce Architecture and Technology Stack
- User Interface Demo
- CC Admin Configuration vs. Code Extension
- B2B Commerce Implementation
- Storefront Creation
- Loading Data
- Enabling Buyers
- UI Best Practices
- Key Terms
- UI Themes
- UI Layouts
- Subscriber Templates
- Page Includes
- Subscriber Pages
- Handlebar Overrides
- Extending My Account
- Extending the B2B Commerce Checkout Flow
- B2B Commerce Event Handling
- Handlebars Functions
- Localization Functions
- Utility Functions and Objects
- Global Extension Points
- Case Handling via Process Builder
- Configure Payment Types
The course is of two days duration.
Yes, the course fee does include the examination fee. However, if you want to retake the exam, additional fees of USD 100 + taxes will have to be paid.
Through Vinsys, you can take B2B Commerce Administrator, Implement Salesforce Field Service, Essentials for New Lightning Experience Administrator, Palo Alto Firewall 10.1a Essentials, and various other courses. You can enroll in courses related to business, IT, and other sectors. You can gain in-depth information on the same through the website of Vinsys.
Yes, we offer career/course guidance to enrolled learners.
Yes, this course is suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced professionals.
You will get access to the pdf and other course material even after the course completion. However, access to class recordings is limited only to the course duration.
You will have hands-on training, including practical sessions in the course, to gain hands-on experience with the various tools and technology included in the B2B Commerce Developer course.
B2B Commerce Developer certification will help you curate effective solutions for B2B environment, enhancing your competitiveness and scalability in the industry.