Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Programming Lightning Web Components is best suited for ISVs and web programmers who want to design new Lightning web components and applications that operate across multiple Salesforce Experiences.
- Programming Lightning Web Components - Prework
- Develop Lightning web components for use in many Salesforce Experiences
- Work in a modern Salesforce development environment using Visual Studio Code, Git, and the SFDX CLI in conjunction with a Dev Hub and scratch orgs
- Communicate between Lightning web components using custom events, public methods, and pub-sub
- Create forms using standard features and custom controls
- Develop in a source-tracked org and deploy to non-source tracked orgs
- Style Lightning web components with CSS and SLDS
- Read and write Salesforce data using wire service and imperative Apex.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Working with Salesforce Data
- Creating Lightning Web Components
- Styling Components
- Raising and Handling Events
- Handling DOM Events
- The Lightning Web Components Model
- Debugging Lightning Web Components
- Defining Component Properties
- Using Base Lightning Components
- Advanced Communication Between Components
- Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder
- Building Components for Lightning Experience Record Pages
- Surfacing Lightning Web Components
- Overriding Standard Actions
- Defining a Lightning Application
- Using Lightning in Visualforce Pages with Lightning Out
- Other Supported Experiences
- Implementing Button Groups
- Using lightning-vertical-navigation
- Building Responsive Layouts
- Using lightning-datatable
- Defining Public Functions on Components
- Slots and Modal Notifications
- Service Components and Toast Notifications
- Creating a Custom, Responsive Datatable
- Renderers and Third-Party JS
- Implementing Forms with Custom Controls
- Implementing Forms
- Viewing and Editing Salesforce Records
- Validating Input Data
- Waiting for Server Requests to Complete
- Org Development Model and Deployments
- Lightning Web Components for Aura Developers
- Testing Lightning Web Components with Jest
Since 1999, Vinsys has been a global domain in training and certifications and has footprints in Australia, China, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Oman, Singapore, Tanzania, UAE, and the USA. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization that provides individual and corporate training. For over fifteen years, Vinsys professionals have trained over 600,000 learners worldwide. You can personalize your training hours to your team's learning capacity and time constraints.
We are well-known for providing open house workshops and corporate training in information technology, IT service management, IT governance, IT infrastructure library, project management, behavioral and management solutions, and foreign languages to corporations and governments worldwide.
Salesforce Lightning Web Components is the company's implementation of a new variety of lightweight frameworks based on web standards. It uses templates, custom elements, the DOM, decorators, and modules.
Yes, you will get a certificate after completing the course even if there is no exam requirement.
No, the video recordings are not available.
It is not mandatory but recommended.
In such a scenario, you will get a refund. On the other hand, you can also apply for another course without any extra charges.
If you have informed us within 10 hours of your first session, you’ll get a refund in the initial mode of payment.
But the course will not provide you a refund if you have:
A. taken any of the course materials
B. completed 30% of the course
Vinsys offers you to customize your training hours as well. Depending on the capacity and time availability, you can decide whether to go for a full-day or a half-day training.