Learn from experts
- Anyone who is aiming to enhance their skills related to team management.
- No prior requirements for this course
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Elaborate on the advantages of creating and managing efficient working of the team.
- Explain the core elements and behaviors of High Performing Team.
- Understand the phases of team development and the complications associated with it.
- Can seamlessly apply plans to create, train and motivate the team.
- Find paths to work with emotional intelligence to bring better outputs.
- Create plans to deal with any kind of conflicts inside the team.
- Detect individual behaviors to work with better efficiency.
- Monitor the team's development stages.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Per Teams’ Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Building Trust and Respect
- Stages of Team Development
Developing a high-performing team:
- Causes of low performance
- Creating a culture of collaboration
- Why teams fail (5 dysfunctions)
- Effective Team Communications Activity
- Understanding people: Unlocking potential
- Action planning
Vinsys is one of the top-notch and highly-experienced training provider for corporate and individuals, with the robust team of 2000+ trainers across the globe.
Our tailor-made skill development programs are one of the best worldwide. Along with it we also offer 24*7 end-to-end assistance, which helps learners to solve their queries with ease.
The duration of this program is 1 day.
The program mode is instructor-led online training.
This training program is beneficial for the team leaders who are aiming to advance their team management skills.
If you are interested in the training mail us at email@example.com or call us at +18445180061