Instructor-led training sessions
- Identify the necessity for having good organizational policies and procedures.
- Understand the differences between ‘policies’ and ‘procedures’.
- Comprehend the link between an organization’s values, and its policies and procedures.
- Learn the process of writing clear policies and procedures.
- Examine writing formats and writing styles.
- Practice writing clear policies and procedures.
- Understand the necessity of regularly updating, reviewing, and revising our organization’s policies and procedures.
- Professionals seeking to boost skills in policy writing
- Anyone exploring ways to hone skills in understanding and writing organizational policies and procedures
- There is no specific requirement to join this course. Anybody can join it.
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- How we will work together virtually.
- Why write policies and procedures? When are they needed?
- Who (should) develop guidelines for writing and using policies and procedures?
- The difference between policies, procedures and processes.
- How policies and procedures relate to the achievement of strategic goals and organizational values.
- Documentation hierarchy: policies, procedures, work instructions and records.
- Writing a policy (clearly and concisely).
- Writing a procedure (clearly and concisely).
- Process mapping.
- How much documentation is enough when writing a procedure?
- Writing a work instruction.
- Policy and procedure administrator.
- Document control.
- Approval process.
- Distribution and sign off.
- Regular update review.
This virtual course consists of three sessions of 4 hours each
Yes, this course is suitable for anyone looking to enhance their understanding of organizational policies and procedures.
It is a virtual course delivered by experienced instructors at Vinsys.
Vinsys emphasizes a learner-centric approach, and our experienced professionals try their best to facilitate maximum learning by providing 24 * support and post-course follow-ups.