Learn from experts
Post Training Assistance
Highly Experienced Trainers
- Managers and Team leaders who are aiming to acquire skills related to professional team management.
No prior requirement is needed.
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Guides managers through the core elements of professional management including the what, the why, the how and the benefits of getting it right from the start.
- Helps managers understand how they fit into the decision-making process at your organization, and gives them the tools and techniques to help them make decisions and engage their team.
- Looks at the key stages and challenges in problem-solving processes, the techniques that support managers and how to engage their teams.
- Gives managers a strong grip on how best to develop their people, including how to identify development needs, create structured plans and monitor and review progress.
- Equips managers with the tools and skills to manage their time effectively, the challenges of prioritizing workload and how to overcome them, and how best to delegate work.
- Gives managers a clear understanding of your organization’s approach to reward and their role within it, alongside the formal and informal ways of recognition.
- Gives managers a strong grasp of your organization’s performance management approach, including their own role, the challenges they might face and how to overcome them.
- Highlights the factors that impact performance, how to drive optimal health and wellbeing for themselves and their team and being able to mitigate health and wellbeing related issues.
- Covers a range of hiring, on-boarding and induction training including interviewing skills, talent retention, offering great candidate experiences and the support and tools available for managers.
- Helping managers inspire others to greatness through communication, connection and presence during the day-to-day interactions they’ll encounter in their role.
- Gives a clear understanding of D&I through a manager’s lens, the benefits of getting it right and the risks of getting it wrong.
- Looks at the role of a manager and your organization in society, how they and their teams can support your organization’s citizenship agenda and how to minimize poor decision-making that could impact your stakeholders and your reputation.
- Helps managers make the transition when people move on as smooth as possible, minimizing risk to your organization and maintaining an effective team during change.
- Teaches managers how to spot and maximize talent in their team, including understanding the difference between performance and potential, and succession planning for their team.
- Looks at the challenges of the modern world of work, how to manage them and how dynamic working can benefit everyone.
15 modules are covered in the training
This training program is beneficial for the team leaders, managers and team leaders who are aiming to acquire skills related to professional team management.
If you are interested in the training mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +18445180061
The training mode is instructor-led online training.
No specific background knowledge is necessary for this training.
This course is entirely online, so there's no need to go to the classroom. You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime, anywhere through your virtual devices.