Hands-on Training Experience
Inquiry-based classroom approach
Instructor-led engaging online training modules
The 55345 course is for: -
IT professionals who can support Windows 11 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
Desktop/Device Support Technicians (DSTs) provide Tier 2 support to users with computers running the Windows 11 operating system (OS) in an on-premises environment.
● Fundamental understanding of Windows Server.
● Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
● Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
● Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax
● Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 10 or Windows 11
● Experience installing PC hardware and devices.
● Configure data security, device security, and network security
● Learning how to install and customize Windows 11 operating systems and apps
● Maintain, update, and recover Windows 11.
● Configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage.
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Introducing Windows 11
- Installing Windows 11
- Upgrading to Windows 11
- Migrating user state
- Managing Windows 11 updates
- Local configuration tools in Windows 11
- Using Windows Admin Center
- Using Windows PowerShell
- Implementing Remote Management
- Configuring network connectivity
- Implementing name resolution
- Implementing remote access
- Overview of storage options
- Managing local storage
- Managing Storage Spaces
- Configuring and managing file access
- Configuring and managing shared folders
- Implementing Work Folders
- Deploying apps
- Managing access to the Microsoft Store
- Configuring Microsoft Edge
- Managing user and group accounts
- Configuring User Account Control
- Implementing BitLocker
- Implementing Windows 11 security features
- Securing against network threats
- Monitoring Windows 11
- Optimizing Windows 11 performance
- Managing Windows 11 startup
- Recovering Windows 11
- Managing devices and drivers
- Understanding the registry
- Recovering files
MD Nasim Khan
Senior Technical Engineer
"On-premises" relates to private data centers that businesses house and maintain in their facilities. This framework helps to access private clouds and virtualized computing resources in the same way as public cloud resources. A company hosts everything in-house in an on-premise environment, whereas a third-party provider hosts everything for y in a cloud environment. A cloud-based server uses web technologies to host a company's applications remotely. There are no capital costs, they can backup data regularly, and businesses only pay for the resources they use.
Vinsys is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization that provides individual and corporate training. It has been providing training and courses around the world since 1999. It hands you over with one of the finest and most knowledgeable trainers globally. It ensures massive growth with doubt discussions, post-course follow-ups, inquiry-based classrooms, and frequent test papers. The trainers emphasize practical knowledge.
Vinsys ensures that your training is comfortable for you. It also enables corporate groups to tailor their training hours to their team's capacity and availability.
Yes, you will get a certificate after completing the course even if there is no exam requirement.
The video recordings are unavailable as backup classes, but you will undoubtedly get revision classes in person.
This course keeps you updated with the latest version and virtual world in Windows OS. You could implement name resolution, remote access, BitLocker, work folders, and more. Windows 11 users can combine their video chat platform and much better things, but it will be beneficial if you are a learner of the 55435: Implementing and Managing Windows 11 course so that you are at the fore of Windows OS.
In such a scenario, you will get a refund. On the other hand, you can also apply for another course without any extra charges.
If you have informed us within 10 hours of your first session, you’ll get a refund in the initial mode of payment.
But the course will not provide you a refund if you have:
A. taken any of the course materials
B. completed 30% of the course
Vinsys offers you to customize your training hours as well. Depending on the capacity and time availability, you can decide whether to go for a full-day or a half-day training.