Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
AI-900T00: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Course Overview
The beginner-level Vinsys' Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals training focuses on the elementary aspects of artificial intelligence. Rather than making you a professional data scientist or software developer, it builds the overall awareness of usual AI workloads while adding to your capabilities for identifying Azure services to support them.
Azure AI-900T00 course prepares you for the AI-900 exam, required for earning the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals certification.
- Appropriate for students or professionals interested in use cases for AI applications and machine learning models
- Individuals willing to learn the types of solutions made possible by AI, and Azure services for creating them
- Job Roles: AI Engineers, Data Scientists, Developers, and Solution Architects
- Those looking to secure the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals certification
- No specific experience of using Azure is necessary
- Basic familiarity with computer technology/internet and mathematics is helpful
- Learning to describe AI workloads/considerations.
- Foundational principles of machine learning on Microsoft Azure.
- Features of computer vision workloads.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) workload features.
- Features of conversational AI workloads.
About the Certification - AI-900: Microsoft Certified Azure AI Fundamentals Certification
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals credential validates your knowledge of common machine learning/artificial intelligence workloads and the ability to implement them on Azure.
The AI-900 exam must be passed to achieve the entry-level certification that acts as a stepping stone for other Microsoft Azure role-based certifications, from the Data Scientist Associate to the Azure AI Engineer Associate.
- 1 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- AI in Microsoft Azure
- Responsible artificial intelligence
- Machine learning introduction
- Azure machine learning
- Computer vision concepts
- Computer vision in Microsoft Azure
- Describe scenarios for AI solutions for processing written/spoken language
- Azure services for building solutions that analyze text, recognize/synthesize speech, translate between languages, and interpret commands
- Conversational AI concepts
- Conversational artificial intelligence in Azure
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, and a Microsoft partner for Azure certifications. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure AI opportunities.
No, it is equally beneficial for professionals with non-technical backgrounds.
No, it is not mandatory.
You may! As the training includes hands-on activities, working with data, and running codes, the basic know-how of programming principles could prove helpful.
No, however, aspirants must be ready to learn through hands-on exploration.
Out of 40-60 questions, “Describing fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure” attracts the most attention [30-35%].
The AI-900 exam costs $99 in the US.