Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions
- IT professionals, cloud architects, and system administrators who are responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing virtual desktop environments in Microsoft Azure.
- Ideal for those who want to gain a deep understanding of Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure and its management best practices.
- Suitable for those who want to enhance their skills and advance their careers in cloud computing, particularly in the areas of virtual desktop infrastructure and management.
- Those who are interested in earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification.
Upon completing the course, learners will:
- Understand the architecture and components of Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure.
- Configure and deploy Azure Virtual Desktop environments, including virtual machines, networks, and storage.
- Manage user access and identities using Azure Active Directory and Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Secure Azure Virtual Desktop environments by implementing appropriate security measures.
- Optimize Azure Virtual Desktop environments for performance and scalability.
- Troubleshoot common issues and resolve problems in Azure Virtual Desktop environments.
- Monitor and maintain Azure Virtual Desktop environments using Azure tools and services.
- Prepare for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification exam.
- Experience in administering Windows 10 devices and deploying and configuring virtual desktop environments.
- A basic understanding of Azure services, including virtual machines, storage, networking, and Azure Active Directory.
- Familiarity with PowerShell and command-line interface tools.
- An understanding of basic networking concepts, including TCP/IP, DNS, and firewalls.
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts and technologies.
About the Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification is designed for IT professionals who specialize in configuring, deploying, and managing virtual desktop environments in Microsoft Azure. This certification validates the candidate's knowledge and skills in areas such as Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure, deployment, management, security, and optimization. By earning this certification, IT professionals can demonstrate their expertise in Azure Virtual Desktop and enhance their career prospects in the field of cloud computing. The certification exam for Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty is rigorous and covers a wide range of topics related to Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure and management.
Instructor led Online Training
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Explain the Azure Virtual Desktop components
- Describe the Azure Virtual Desktop architecture
- Choose between personal and pooled desktops
- Identify the Azure limitations for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Describe the options for Azure Virtual Desktop pricing
- Assess network capacity and speed requirements for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Determine the connection round-trip time (RTT) from a location through the Azure Virtual Desktop service
- Recommend an operating system for an Azure Virtual Desktop implementation
- Describe the two load-balancing methods for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Recommendation subscriptions and management groups for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Recommend a configuration for performance requirements
- Select a licensing model for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Describe personal and multi-session desktop scenarios
- Plan a storage solution storing FSLogix profile containers
- Plan for a Desktop client deployment
- Deploy Windows Desktop client to multiple devices
- Describe Hybrid Identity for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Recommend a solution for Azure Virtual Desktop network connectivity
- Implement Azure virtual network connectivity for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Describe network security for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure Azure Virtual Desktop session hosts using Microsoft Bastion
- Monitor communication between a virtual machine and an endpoint
- Choose appropriate storage for FSLogix components
- Configure storage for FSLogix components
- Configure storage accounts for Azure Files
- Configure a new managed data disk to a Windows virtual machine for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Create file shares for a storage account for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure host pool assignment type
- Automate the creation of an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool using PowerShell
- Customize Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) properties for a host pool
- Manage to license for session hosts that run Windows client
- Create a managed VM image for an Azure Virtual Desktop-specific configuration
- Modify a session host image
- Plan for image update and management
- Create and use a Shared Image Gallery (SIG) for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Install language packs in Azure Virtual Desktop
- Describe Azure role-based access controls (RBAC) for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Plan and implement Azure roles and RBAC for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Describe how to configure Azure Virtual Desktop with Intune
- Plan and implement Conditional Access policies for connections to Azure Virtual Desktop
- Plan and implement multifactor authentication (MFA) in Azure Virtual Desktop
- Understand Conditional Access policy components
- Manage security by using Azure Security Center
- Understand Microsoft Defender Antivirus for session hosts
- Plan for FSLogix
- Recommend best practices for FSLogix profile containers and Azure files
- Install FXLogix
- Recommend storage options for FSLogix profile containers
- Configure Cloud Cache
- Configure Profile Containers
- Manage Rule Sets and application masking
- Configure user settings through group policies for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure user settings through Endpoint Manager policies for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure session timeout properties for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure device redirections for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure Universal Print
- Troubleshoot user profile issues
- Describe the MSIX app attach for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Explain how the MSIX app attachment works
- Set up a file share for MSIX app and attach
- Use the OneDrive sync app on Azure Virtual Desktops
- Use Microsoft Teams on Azure Virtual Desktop
- Publish built-in apps in Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure virtual machine (VM) replication for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure FSLogix for multiple profile locations
- Describe how to scale session hosts using Azure Automation
- Create or update an Azure Automation account
- Create an Azure Automation Run As an account
- Create the Azure Logic App and execution schedule
- Lab: Create or update an Azure Automation account
- Lab: Create an Azure Automation Run As an account
- Lab: Create the Azure Logic App and execution schedule
- Describe how to monitor Azure Virtual Desktop by using Azure Monitor
- How to use Log Analytics workspace for Azure Monitor
- How to monitor Azure Virtual Desktop by using Azure Advisor
- How to resolve Azure Advisor recommendations
- How to diagnose graphics performance issues
The duration of the course is 4 days.
Yes, the course is available in a virtual, instructor-led format.
Yes, this course prepares you for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification exam.
The passing score for the certification exam is 700 out of 1000.
The certification is valid for two years.
The certification exam consists of multiple-choice questions and scenarios.
Yes, the course has prerequisites related to Windows administration, virtual desktop infrastructure, and cloud computing.
Yes, you can retake the exam after a waiting period of 24 hours.
This course can enhance your skills in cloud computing and help you advance your career as an Azure Virtual Desktop specialist.
Vinsys is best for the AZ-140T00: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop course because of the experienced trainers, comprehensive course material, hands-on labs, and real-world scenarios that provide practical knowledge. We also offer flexible training options and a post-training support system to help learners achieve their career goals.