Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions
- Network Engineers
Upon completing the course, learners will have gained proficiency in the following areas:
- Plan, deploy, and manage hybrid network connections in Azure
- Architect and implement Azure networking infrastructure
- Configure routing and load balancing solutions in Azure
- Ensure security and monitoring of Azure networks
- Establish private access to Azure Services using appropriate networking techniques
- Familiarity with on-premises virtualization technologies.
- Understanding of network configurations, which includes virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Domain Name System (DNS), and encryption technologies.
- Knowledge of hybrid network connectivity methods & software-defined networking.
- Understanding of resilience & disaster recovery methods.
About Related Certification: (Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate Certification)
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate certification validates the expertise of professionals in designing and implementing networking solutions in Microsoft Azure. This certification demonstrates proficiency in core Azure networking components, hybrid network connections, routing and load balancing, network security, and monitoring. Holding this certification indicates a strong understanding of Azure networking concepts and the ability to design and deploy robust networking solutions to optimize performance, security, and scale in the Azure environment. For earning this certification, it is suggested to take AZ-700T00 Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions course and attempt the exam.
Instructor led Online Training
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Implement virtual networks
- Configure public IP services
- Design and implement name resolution
- Design and implement cross-VNET connectivity
- Implement virtual network routing
- Design and implement an Azure Virtual Network NAT
- Lab: Design and implement a virtual network in Azure
- Lab: Configure domain name servers settings in Azure
- Lab: Connect two Azure virtual networks using global virtual network peering
- Design and implement a site-to-site VPN connection
- Design and implement a point-to-site VPN connection
- Design and implement authentication for point-to-site VPN connections
- Design and implement Azure Virtual WAN
- Lab: Create and configure a virtual network gateway
- Lab: Create a Virtual WAN by using the Azure portal
- Design and implement ExpressRoute
- Design and implement ExpressRoute Global Reach
- Design and implement ExpressRoute FastPath
- Troubleshoot ExpressRoute connection issues
- Lab: Configure an ExpressRoute gateway
- Lab: Provision an ExpressRoute circuit
- Identify the features and capabilities of Azure Load Balancer
- Design and implement an Azure Load Balancer
- Implement a Traffic Manager profile
- Lab: Create and configure an Azure load balancer
- Lab: Create a Traffic Manager profile using the Azure portal
- Design and implement Azure Application Gateway
- Implement Azure Front Door
- Lab: Deploy Azure Application Gateway
- Lab: Create a Front Door for a highly available web application
- Get network security recommendations with Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Deploy Azure DDoS Protection by using the Azure portal
- Design and implement network security groups (NSGs)
- Design and implement Azure Firewall
- Design and implement a web application firewall (WAF) on Azure Front Door
- Lab: Configure DDoS Protection on a virtual network using the Azure portal
- Lab: Deploy and configure Azure Firewall using the Azure portal
- Lab: Secure your virtual hub using Azure Firewall Manager
- Explain virtual network service endpoints
- Define Private Link Service and private endpoints
- Integrate private endpoints with DNS
- Design and configure private endpoints
- Design and configure access to service endpoints
- Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks
- Lab: Restrict network access to PaaS resources with virtual network service endpoints using the Azure portal
- Lab: Create an Azure private endpoint using Azure PowerShell
- Configure network health alerts and logging by using Azure Monitor
- Create and configure a Connection Monitor instance
- Configure and use Traffic Analytics
- Configure NSG flow logs
- Enable and configure diagnostic logging
- Configure Azure Network Watcher
- Lab: Monitor a load balancer resource using Azure monitor
AZ-700T00: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions is a course that focuses on designing and implementing networking solutions in the Azure cloud environment.
This course is ideal for network engineers.
AZ-700T00 course covers topics such as Hybrid Networking connections, network routing, network security, comprehensive process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, private access to Azure services, load balancing traffic, and monitoring.
This course is delivered through a combination of instructor-led online training, hands-on labs, and practical exercises.
The duration of this course is 3 days.
If you are aiming to earn Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate certification, then it is suggested to take AZ-700T00 course.
When it comes to choosing a digital training partner for AZ-700T00 training, Vinsys is an excellent option to consider. With years of experience in delivering high-quality IT training, Vinsys has established itself as a trusted and renowned training provider. One of the significant advantages of choosing Vinsys is the access to experienced instructors who are the certified experts. These instructors are dedicated to ensuring that learners have a thorough understanding of concepts. The training is designed to be comprehensive, covering all aspects of the subject matter.