EC-Council Accredited Training Partner (ATP)
24x7 Accessibility to learning resources
Extensive hands-on and live case practical training
Complete exam guidance
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH Training v11) Program
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH Training v11) Program is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of ethical hacking that includes ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. This course enables you to think like hackers and thus suggest an implementation plan to defend against such attacks to the security infrastructures.
This training provides you with the knowledge and skills necessary to strengthen security controls and protect organizations by minimizing the risk of malicious attacks. CEH training incorporates a systematic approach across each ethical hacking domain and requires a hands-on environment to enable you to justify the CEH credential and perform the job of an ethical hacker efficiently.
CEH has used a hiring standard globally and is the most sought-after certification by many Fortune 500 companies. Cybersecurity is evolving as a profession and demand for skilled cyber-professionals is rising accordingly, but modern organizations demand a higher level of skill and ability. The CEH v11 training program equips you with the latest tools and techniques used by hackers to break into security systems.
This course offers a great learning platform for inquisitive cyber-security enthusiasts and can be taken by
- Security Specialists/Analysts
- Network Specialists/Analysts
- Network Administrators/Managers/Architects
- Security Consultants
- Systems/Security Engineers
- IT Operations Managers/Auditors
- Anyone who desires to develop penetration testing skills and learn ethical hacking
Candidates planning to attempt the EC-Council CEH certification exam have two options:
- You can opt to complete an official EC-Council training at an Accredited Training Center such as Vinsys or
- In case you wish to appear for the exam without attending an official training, you will have to:
- Possess 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain
- Remit a non-refundable eligibility application fee of USD 100.00
- Submit a completed Exam Eligibility Application Form
Buy an official exam voucher directly from EC-Council through EC-Council’s web store
About The Examination
ABOUT THE EXAMINATION
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Passing Score: You must score at least 70 percent to pass the test, which means you need to get a minimum of 88 answers correct out of a total of 125 questions.
Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) course is accredited by EC-Council and is one of the most sought-after certifications today.
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) Training is a respectable and reputed certification in the industry globally. It opens up an exciting career pathway for individuals interested in learning about cybersecurity and hacking techniques. Certified Ethical Hackers are highly demanded across organizations due to their trained ability to think as hackers and prevent security vulnerabilities and malicious attacks.
On completing this certification course, you will be a learned ethical hacker who would occupy a responsible position in reputed organization and earn a respectable salary.
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Hacking Web Servers
Hacking Web Applications
Hacking Wireless Networks
Hacking Mobile Platforms
CEH stands for Certified Ethical Hacker. This course makes candidates walk in the shoes of a malicious hacker, but in an ethical way to prevent security attacks to information security systems.
CEH training course is the most rewarding certification in this field. It can offer a great opportunity to IT professionals to get this white hat certification and flourish as an ethical hacker.
This is a 5-day course that covers 40 hours of learning.
You can certify as an ethical hacker by attending our EC-Council CEH training course and passing the official CEH exam that consists of 125 multiple-choice questions.
CEH v11 now includes the latest Malware Analysis tactics for banking and finance malware, OT malware analysis, IoT botnets, Android malware, ransomware, and more!
- Using the latest footprinting techniques and tools
- Enumeration techniques and countermeasures
- Steganography, Stegnalysis attacks, system hacking methodology and network vulnerabilities
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptoanalysis tools and cryptography ciphers
- About the emerging attack vendors such as file-less malware and Web API threats
- More advanced hacking techniques to fight against the modern hackers
The CEH credential is valid for three years. You will have to take the latest CEH exam to recertify or earn 120 credits to automatically renew your certificate.
Apart from the training, we provide accredited courseware, exam preparation material including practice tests, and post training support to our candidates.
Vinsys is a leading provider of training and development for professional courses. With a whooping 20 years in the training industry, we have grown to evolve our training methodologies to be able to serve the changing trends of today. Our latest innovations in the training field have contributed immensely to the certification journeys of lakhs of professionals worldwide.
With us, you will get to learn from highly experienced trainers who have a considerable industry exposure. At Vinsys, you can be rest assured of gaining knowledge and skills required to be at par with the latest industry requirements.
Here’s why our students recommend us to their peers:
- Trained more than 600,000 professionals globally
- Scenario-based learning approach
- High focus on practical skill-building
- Flexible learning hours
- 24x7 access to e-learning resources
- Post training support
- Extensive hands-on
- Complete exam preparation guidance