Robust learning experience
Complete exam guidance
Real-world scenarios with certified trainers
This 4-hour course is intended for business leads in project management, marketing and sales who are seeking to grow their organization through IoT technology solutions. This course prepares students for taking the CertNexus® IoTBIZ Credential (IOZ-110).
In this course participants will gain:
- The knowledge of IoT terminology
- The ability to understand the components of IoT infrastructure
- An overview of challenges for consideration and the impact that IoT has on their organization
- Ability to identify what IoT can do for their organization and the various business and technical challenges to address
There are no official prerequisites for the CertNexus IoTBIZ IOZ-110 certification exam.
ONLINE /OFFLINE TRAINING
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Training Material Available
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Vinsys has the right trainers and provides an optimum learning environment to enhance learning. The entire team is highly focused on delivering training to its candidates in a precise manner with ample amount of subject discussion, interaction, and practical skill development. Internet of Things trainings at Vinsys is a fun-learning and highly productive experience with so many real case studies and enthusiastic discussions.
With the tech-world adopting internet-of-things devices and systems on a larger-than-ever scale, certified professionals who are trained with the planning and implementation skills of IoT devices is rising high. The CertNexus IoTBIZ training course offers a great advantage to your profile and enhances your employability prospects.
This Internet of Things (IoT) certificate is offered by CertNexus.
The IoTBIZ assessment will certify that the successful participants will be able to identify what IoT can do for their organization and the various business and technical challenges to address.
Exam code: IOZ-110
Format: Multiple choice/multiple response
Duration: 15-30 minutes (on average)
No. of questions: 10
Passing score: 8 out 10 (80%)