Certified and experienced Subject Matter Experts with an experience of conducting over 500 Information Security and CISA Bootcamps
ISACA-approved and quality assured CISA training material and Exclusive access to Vinsys Learning Labs.
Success Ratio close to 97.6% of clearing the exam in the 1st attempt
Flexible training schedules, tailor-made programs
- Professionals, Security Consultants/Managers involved in Information Security Management
- IT Directors/Managers responsible for Information Security
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
- Professionals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS members
- Professionals should have five or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security.
- Waivers are available for a maximum of three years.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Domain 1— The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2— Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3— Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 4— Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Domain 5— Protection of Information Assets
Cyber Security Analyst
Digital Security Executive
Vinsys in New York is one of the most trusted training partners for ISACA courses. CISA course at Vinsys covers the fundamentals that are essential to get started with in the cybersecurity domain. We provide training sessions that are highly focused on practical skill development while also delivering the knowledge required to successfully pass the CISA certification exam.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a credential issued by ISACA aimed at people who are responsible for monitoring, management and protection of an organization’s IT business systems.
Minimum 5 years of IS audit, assurance, control, and security experience is required to qualify for the CISA certification exam.
Yes, definitely. Considering your busy schedules and the prevailing conditions, online, instructor-led sessions are highly preferred by many of our students. You can register with us and we will guide you further for the instructor-led online training deliveries.
There are a few noteworthy changes in the CISA exam pattern. The 2019 exam content outline consists of subdomains better organization of knowledge statements and tasks.
In case of any other questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.