Subject Matter Experts with hands-on training experience.
ISACA-approved CISA training material.
Exclusive Learning Labs access.
Flexible training schedules.
- Chief risk & privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- IT compliance managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Security managers/architects
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- No particular prerequisites. But experience in IS audit, security, and assurance is recommended.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to;
- Detect and assess threats.
- Understand how the organization's IT environment is organized and controlled.
- Learn about data testing, deployment, retrieval, and systems.
- Gain the skills needed to easily pass the CISA certification exam.
- Oversee IS operations, assistance, and support.
- Re-evaluate data security policies, methods, and compliance with generally accepted practices.
- Create and implement a risk-based IT audit plan in accordance with IT auditing standards.
About Certification and Exam
CISA is a highly recognized certification that is a standard of achievement for individuals who can easily manage, monitor, and audit information technology and business systems of an organization. To get CISA Certification, you have to take CISA Examination and prepare for it, and you need to take CISA Course training in Saudi Arabia.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- IS Audit Standards, Guidelines and Codes of Ethics
- Business Processes
- Types of Controls
- Risk-based Audit Planning
- Types of Audits and Assessments
- Audit Project Management
- Sampling Methodology
- Audit Evidence Collection Techniques
- Data Analytics
- Reporting and Communication Techniques
- Quality Assurance and Improvement of the Audit Process
- IT Governance and IT Strategy
- IT-related Frameworks
- IT Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Maturity Models
- Laws, Regulations and Industry Standards Affecting the Organization
- IT Management
- IT Resource Management
- IT Service Provider Acquisition and Management
- IT Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Quality Assurance and Quality Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition and Development
- Project Governance and Management
- Business Case and Feasibility Analysis
- System Development Methodologies
- Control Identification and Design
- Information Systems Implementation
- Testing Methodologies
- Configuration and Release Management
- System Migration, Infrastructure Deployment and Data Conversion
- Post-implementation Review
- Information Systems Operations
- Common Technology Components
- IT Asset Management
- Job Scheduling and Production Process Automation
- System Interfaces
- End-user Computing
- Data Governance
- Systems Performance Management
- Problem and Incident Management
- Change, Configuration, Release and Patch Management
- IT Service Level Management
- Database Management
- Business Resilience
- Business Impact Analysis
- System Resiliency
- Data Backup, Storage and Restoration
- Business Continuity Plan
- Disaster Recovery Plans
- Information Asset Security Frameworks, Standards and Guidelines
- Privacy Principles
- Physical Access and Environmental Controls
- Identity and Access Management
- Network and End-point Security
- Data Classification
- Data Encryption and Encryption-related Techniques
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Web-based Communication Technologies
- Virtualized Environments
- Mobile, Wireless and Internet-of-things Devices
- Security Event Management
- Security Awareness Training and Programs
- Information System Attack Methods and Techniques
- Security Testing Tools and Techniques
- Security Monitoring Tools and Techniques
- Incident Response Management
- Evidence Collection and Forensics
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a certification issued by ISACA for those individuals who will be responsible for the management, analysis, and security of an organization's IT business systems.
The duration of the course is 5 days.
Yes, learners can get the best possible assistance from Vinsys experts.
Yes, the candidate needs to inform at least 4-5 days prior if you do not wish to continue the course. But, after the course lectures are started, no refund will not be initiated.
This course is instructor-led online training.
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.
Why should I enroll for the training of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course in Saudi from Vinsys?
Vinsys in Saudi is a highly reliable institution and the training partner for ISACA courses. CISA training covers all the core modules which are crucial for initiating a career in the cybersecurity domain. Our training is fully aimed at developing skills and giving in-depth knowledge to learners needed to clear CISA Exam.