Certified and experienced Subject Matter Experts with experience of conducting over 500 Information Security and CISA/CISM Bootcamps
ISACA-approved and quality assured CISM training material and Exclusive access to Vinsys Learning Labs
Success Ratio close to 99% of clearing the CISM exam in the 1st attempt
Flexible training schedules, tailor-made programs, classroom-training in a tech-enabled learning environment, excellent quality study material, practice tests, quality courseware, and more.
Target Audience for CISM Training in Whitefield Bangalore
• Chief Compliance/ Privacy/ Risk Officers
• IS/ IT consultants
• Information Security Managers
• Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
• Security Analysts
• Security Systems Engineers
• Security Engineers and Specialists
• Security Auditors and Architects
• IT Directors and IT Managers
Prerequisites for CISA Training Bangalore , Karnataka
- Professionals having five years of security experience and relevant degree to earn certification.
- Individuals having an interest in information security management
CISM Course Objectives
Upon completion of the CISM Certification training course, learners will have command over;
• Information Security Incident Management
• Information Security Program Development and Management
• Information Risk Management and Compliance
• Information Security Governance
CISM Exam Questions and CISM Exam Cost
ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) credential validates your expertise in incident management and risk management, program development and management, & information security governance. To earn the CISM Certification, you need to take CISM training and pass the CISM exam.
CISM Online Training
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
CISM Corporate Training
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
• Designing a Strategy and Governance Framework
• Gaining Management Support and Approval
• Implementing the Security Strategy
• Risk Identification
• Risk Analysis and Treatment
• Risk Monitoring and Reporting
• Alignment and Resource Management
• Standards, Awareness and Training
• Building Security into Processes and Practices
• Security Monitoring and Reporting
• Planning and Integration
• Readiness and Assessment
• Identification and Response
Shreenathan TS rajamundrey
Cyber Security Expert
Cyber Security Analyst
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a highly in-demand certification across the globe. CISM will enhance your profile in the job market and boost your trustworthiness and efficiency in working in the IT Security domain. CISM is a core credential for the professionals of information security to successfully manage, design, oversee and assess organization information security.
We have certified instructors who have hands-on practical experience working in a cybersecurity domain.
You can take the CISM online training in Bengaluru before attempting the CISM exam. This course training, i.e., provided by Vinsys, will help you in getting in-depth knowledge about CISM modules and help you in preparing for important concepts.
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.
With the launch of continuous testing exam administration in June 2019, ISACA has implemented the following CISM exam retake policy.
Individuals can take an exam four times in a rolling year (the initial attempt and three retakes - the 365 rolling calendar date is from the date of the first exam attempt).
Please note: Individuals retaking an exam are required to purchase a new exam registration for each exam attempt.
After taking and not passing the exam (attempt 1):
Retake 1 (attempt 2): Customers must wait 30 days from the date of the first attempt
Retake 2, (attempt 3): Customers must wait 90 days after the date of the second attempt
Retake 3 (attempt 4): Customers must wait 90 days after the date of the third attempt
You can learn more about Continuous Testing by downloading the Exam Candidate Guide.