Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Corporate Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Learn fundamentals of cyber security
- Gain knowledge of emerging technological threats
- Grasp ways to effectively handle cyber threats using appropriate tools and methodologies
This course is must for you if you:
- Are non-technical end-user of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the internet
- Want to hone knowledge and skills in cybersecurity
- Look forward to becoming cyber security specialist
- Have not taken measures to protect your business from cyber threats
- have experienced such threats earlier
- Are unsure of the cyber-protection status of your business
- Are aware of the significance of mitigating cyber threats
- Though there is no strict requirement to join the course, having a basic experience in conventional end-user technology, such as desktop, laptop, emailing, and web browsing, is necessary to ensure success.
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
This is a 60-minute short course.
You should have basic knowledge of web browsing and emailing.
Vinsys provides you with outstanding support and mentorship even after completing the course
Yes, unique guidance with required material is provided to enrolled learners.
No, it is an instructor-led online course.
Yes, you can cancel the course and get the refund only when cancellation is made 48 hours before the start of the course.
Yes, you can pay from the course page
You will learn the basics of cyber security which is essential considering growing cyber threats.
Yes, you will obtain CyberSAFE certification.