Instructor-led interactive sessions
Well-equipped training platform
The Data Science course is ideal for professionals who wish to gain proficiency in Data Science skills and those who aim to validate their existing data skills.
Professionals who can take up this course include:
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence professionals
- Information Statisticians/Architects
- Data Engineers/Analysts/Architects
- Database Administers
- Data Managers/Analyzers
- Aspirants who achieve excellence in data analysis/machine learning
This Data Science course does not require any specific educational qualification. The course can be taken by anybody who has an interest in Mathematics and aims at becoming a data expert.
- To understand what data science & its importance
- To learn the data lifecycle and methods of data acquisition
- To know various machine learning algorithms
- To experiment, evaluate and implement various project deployment tools
- To define the roles and responsibilities of a data scientist
- To get an insight of the fundamentals of Big Data Hadoop
- To extract relevant information out of raw data for analysis purpose
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Aspiring Data Scientist
Data Science in literal terms is all about data. It deals with the technical aspects of data and enables collection, analysis, modeling, interpretation, and presentation of data in a structured manner for further relevant use. Data science is a creative field wherein you learn to explore data to limitless possibilities.
The Data Scientist job is ranked as one of the top jobs in the 21st century and the demand curve for data scientists is highly rising. Therefore, pursuing this course is the best decision you would make for a rewarding career. Moreover, the average annual salary of a Data Scientist is nearly US$122,801 as per Indeed. Professionals need to gain proficiency in Data Science skills to get a competitive edge over your peers in this data-driven world.
Data science is a domain that is open for all. This course can be taken by anyone who wishes to learn Data Science and excel in the field. For progressing further, you may have to learn programming languages like R, Python, etc.
Yes, of course. Vinsys assists in all aspects of learning. We focus on detailed theoretical sessions and provide accredited courseware to support learning apart from the training hours. Our course material is frequently updated with the revisions required by the industry standards.