Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
Internationally acclaimed Subject Matter Expertise with 25+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Course Designed According To Corporate Requirements
Data Warehousing on AWS Course Overview
Amazon Redshift changed enterprises’ way of thinking about data warehousing by offering excellent features, scale, and performance while dramatically lowering the cost and effort associated with deploying data warehouse systems. Amazon Redshift is one of the fastest growing AWS services.
Our 3-day Data Warehousing on AWS training program focuses on enabling you to easily build and run enterprise data warehousing in the cloud. The course uses a blended-learning approach including hands-on labs and instructor-led sessions for in-depth understanding of concepts for application in real work scenarios.
This course is designed for:
- Database architects
- Database administrators
- Database developers
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
Interested candidates must fulfil the below prerequisites before taking this course:
- Completion of the AWS Technical Essentials course or have equivalent experience
- Familiarity with relational databases and database design concepts
This course helps you to learn how to:
- Evaluate the relationship between Amazon Redshift and other Big Data systems
- Evaluate use cases for data warehousing workloads and review real-world implementation of AWS data and analytic services as part of a data warehousing solution
- Evaluate approaches and methodologies for designing data warehouses
- Design the data warehouse to make effective use of compression, data distribution, and sort methods
- Understand which security features are appropriate for Amazon Redshift, such as encryption, IAM permissions, and database permissions
- Launch an Amazon Redshift cluster and use the components, features, and functionality to implement a data warehouse in the cloud
- Use other AWS data and analytic services, such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon EMR, Amazon Kinesis Firehose, and Amazon S3, to contribute to the data warehousing solution
- Identify data sources and assess requirements that affect the data warehouse design
- Load and unload data and perform data maintenance tasks
- Write queries and evaluate query plans to optimize query performance
- Configure the database to allocate resources such as memory to query queues and define criteria to route certain types of queries to your configured query queues for improved processing
- Audit, monitor, and receive event notifications about activities in the data warehouse by using features and services such as Amazon Redshift database audit logging, Amazon CloudTrail, Amazon CloudWatch, and Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
- Prepare for operational tasks such as resizing Amazon Redshift clusters and using snapshots to back up and restore clusters
- Use a BI application to perform data analysis and visualization tasks against your data
- 3 Days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Introduction to Amazon Redshift
- Understanding Amazon Redshift Components and Resources
- Launching an Amazon Redshift Cluster
- Reviewing Data Warehousing Approaches
- Identifying Data Sources and Requirements
- Designing the Data Warehouse
- Loading Data into the Data Warehouse
- Writing Queries and Tuning Performance
- Maintaining the Data Warehouse
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data
- Course Summary
Vinsys has some of the world-class trainers for AWS courses. Being in the training industry for over two decades now, they thrive to deliver their best with every course. Trainers at Vinsys ensure concepts are well-understood and that learning happens both theoretically as well as practically. You can trust their training strategies and methodologies as they are as per the latest industry trends.
To take the Data Warehousing on AWS course, you have to complete the AWS Technical Essentials course (or equivalent).
No, this course is independent and is not associated with any certification.
Redshift is a type of OLAP database.
This is a 3-day course.
In case you fail an exam, you can retake the certification exam after 14 days. There is no limit on number of attempts but you will have to pay the full registration fee for each attempt.