24x7 Accessibility to learning resources
Complete exam guidance
EC-Council Accredited Training Partner (ATP)
Extensive hands-on and live case practical training
- Entry-level IT specialists
- IT directors
- Professionals looking for lucrative career options in this domain
- College students and fresh graduates
There are no definite eligibility criteria to do the C|CT course or pass the C|CT certification exam. Nevertheless, if you have a fundamental knowledge of IT networking and cybersecurity concepts, you will be at benefit from others.
- Identification, authentication, and authorization
- Information security threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks
- The different types of malware
- The incident handling and response process
- Network security controls
- Fundamentals of virtualization, cloud computing, and cloud security
- Network security assessment techniques and tools (threat hunting, threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment, ethical hacking, penetration testing, configuration, and asset management)
- Key concepts in cyber security, including information security and network security
- Application security design and testing techniques
- Cryptography and public-key infrastructure
- Wireless network fundamentals, wireless encryption, and related security measures
- Fundamentals of mobile, IoT, and OT devices and related security measures
- Data security controls, data backup and retention methods, and data loss prevention techniques
- Network troubleshooting, traffic and log monitoring, and analysis of suspicious traffic
- Computer forensics and digital evidence fundamentals, including the phases of a forensic investigation
- Concepts in business continuity and disaster recovery
- Risk management concepts, phases, and frameworks
About The Examination
The Certified Cyber Security Technician (212-82) exam is a performance-based exam integrated with Live Cyber Range activities. You need to clear 70% of the exam to get passed in C|CT exam.
Exam Prefix:- 212-82
No. of questions - 60
Test Duration- 3 hours
Test format- 50 MCQ questions & 10 real-life hands-on practical exam
Test Delivery - EC-Council Exam Portal
EC-Council Exams come up in multiple forms (different question banks). These multiple forms are interpreted through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the guidance of domain experts. EC-Council ensures that each of the exams conducted is not only based on the academic field but also gives the practical problems of the real world.
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Network Security Controls – Physical Controls
- Information Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Wireless Network Security
- Information Security Attacks
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Network Security Controls – Administrative Controls
- Network Security Controls – Technical Controls
- Risk Management
- Network Security Assessment Techniques and Tools
- Application Security
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Network Troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Security
- IoT and OT Security
- Data Security
- Incident Response
- Network Traffic Monitoring
- Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Computer Forensics
Information Security Engineer
The course is 5 days (40 hours) process.
No, it is not an open book exam.
Vinsys has been providing training and certification programs for more than 20 years. You can choose from a range of IT development services courses there, as well as courses for digital learning: -
a. Management of ISO Training Projects
b. Governance of IT
c. Technology Service Management Training
d. Networking and IT Hardware
e. Internet Safety
f. Soft Skills Education
g. It is a platform that is focused on the student learning approach and is accredited by the EC Council. You will receive training from experienced instructors who will hone your capabilities-both in the classroom and in the actual world of business and industry.
Vinsys offers you a top-notch education, frequent practice exams, counseling sessions, the support of the instructors around-the-clock, and much more. The instructors monitor your regular development and are always there to assist you.
Your training is done in your comfort zone thanks to Vinsys. It allows the business groups to specify their preferred location and training schedule.
There are a lot of jobs that you can receive after the completion of this course.
1. Jr. Cyber security Technician
2. Network administrator
3. Jr. Security Administrator
4. IT Helpdesk
5. Network Security Technician
6. Jr. Security Engineer
7. Jr. System Engineer
8. Systems Administrator
You don’t have to worry if you miss your class. Vinsys provides you with revision classes as well. There is no possibility of getting hopeless with Vinsys.
It rarely happens with any student. Still, you must inform us within 10 hours of your first session. You can email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can have a conversation with the sales agent as well. You’ll get a full refund in the same mode you paid the fee.
However, you’ll not get a refund if you have: -
a. Completed 30% of the course
b. Downloaded any of the approved resources or practice tests.
You don’t have to worry. In the case of class cancellation from our side, you’ll be refunded. However, you can also enroll for any other course if you desire at no additional cost.
No worries! Vinsys offers you to customize your training hours. Depending on the time available and the learning capacity of your staff, Vinsys lets you decide whether to go for half-day training or full-day training.